New Shoe Designers

Discussion in 'Shoes, Shoes, Shoes' started by nay-k, Dec 2, 2003.

1. Scott

Scott Stitch:the Hand

her black lace up boots and her tattoo boots/sandals are quite yummy ;) [/b][/quote]
    They are quirky but they seem so easy to put on and wear. She's a big deal with alot of London's stylish.

2. Oria

Oria New Member

her black lace up boots and her tattoo boots/sandals are quite yummy ;) [/b][/quote]
    yes indeed yummy. and scott you have such a great eye for shoes, the parisian thread is a designers dream well mines at least :woot:

3. Scott

Scott Stitch:the Hand

Why,thank you Oria! As do you for pointing out these lovely designers ;)

4. Spacemiu

Spacemiu New Member

I lvoe Hollydunalp and Le flesh :heart:

Oliva Morris is quite cool as well

5. Brown

Brown New Member

I love Beatrix Ong. :heart: -one of my favourite new designers from London. The shoes are cool and fun.

Beatrix Ong

6. Oria

Oria New Member

Hey the new shoe designer lovers! I missed this thread, some serious comments here by some very cool posters. Lena, Scott, Nay-K, Space hope you all had a nice holiday as well as everyone else. :flower: I have some more to add but I need to get back use to working again haah.

7. nay-k

nay-k New Member

Hi Oria!

first I want to wish you a happy and successfull new year!!! (also to the others who posted so many cool links!!!)
    I am back to work again after 3 weeks vacation :(
    I am searching always for new information about shoe designers and I will always post them here in this post!!!
    Bye

nay-k

8. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

Happy New Yearr to FS's new shoe designer's club :flower:
    missed you all, those holidays were like.. long :lol:

:woot: I have a local talent to post , soon :ninja:

9. crazyfordior

crazyfordior New Member

In Italy there's a cute shoes line called "Dove Nuotano gli squali": funky coloured shoes for crazy chic girls(it's the collection who wears all Mtv dj) I'll look for a picture to post

10. smashinfashion

smashinfashion New Member

ive seen a few pairs on bluefly, they look pretty cute. where else are they sold online, anyone know?

11. pinkmonkey

pinkmonkey New Member

I like those too - I aslo like a brand Ante Prima - not new but does anyone else here like them?

12. purplelucrezia

purplelucrezia New Member

This is off topic, but I like your username pinkmonkey. Very cute! :p

13. crazyfordior

crazyfordior New Member

Hi pinkmonkey(I like your username, too) I know well Anteprima, it's another famous brand in Italy, and here you can buy these on selected stores, but online I really don't know where to find it. Maybe yoox.com
    I like also Ernesto Esposito and Dries van Noten................somebody knows?

14. Oria

Oria New Member

ahh nay k i understand about working again haha! i wish you a beautiful and successful year as well! lena where is this new talent i'm so excited to see!

ok so i saw some delectable shoes by anya hindmarch i know she is well known for her bags, but wow @ some of her shoes. i haven't checked her website yet to see if they are there, but ive seen a few in some magazines and i like. hope you do too :flower:

15. pinkmonkey

pinkmonkey New Member

The Dries Van Noten summer collection is beautiful - I bought a copy of L'Officiel when I went to Paris before xmas, it has all the shoe collections in there - I can't wait 'til the Dries comes out as I can feel a purchase coming on.

I like Ernesto Esposito too I have a pair of his shoes from a few seasons ago.

I'm pleased you like my name. I used to have a snowdome with a pink monkey in it on top of my monitor Thats where the name came from. But it fell off and smashed when I was laughing at something funny on a bulletin board one day!
    :innocent:

16. caveman

caveman New Member

Hey all,

I just bought a pair of Beatrix Ong shoes for my girlfriend direct from the website for her birthday and she loved them.

I must say that although Im not big on ladies shoes :lol: they all seemed amazing!!

Enjoy....

17. Oria

Oria New Member

cool! and thanks, I think we've posted Beatrice's website three times so far in this thread, the more the merrier. :lol: :flower:

18. Oria

Oria New Member

hmm Stuart Weitzman isn't new but I like some of his shoes.

and I love this shoe shop in the village (nyc) they carry casedei Petit Peton

19. pinkmonkey

pinkmonkey New Member

cool! and thanks, I think we've posted Beatrice's website three times so far in this thread, the more the merrier. :lol: :flower: [/b][/quote]
    I used to work with Beatrix Ong not very long ago - Can I join in and big her up as well?

20. Oria

Oria New Member

I used to work with Beatrix Ong not very long ago - Can I join in and big her up as well? [/b][/quote]
    Sure the more the merrier! I'm new to her designs, some I like.