New Year, New Body?

Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
One of my New Years resolutions is to look after myself. I'm going to try to cut down on the bad foods and be more active. (if possible) This is partially because of my stomach problems, but also I want to feel better about myself inside, and out. Does anyone else have similar resolutions? :heart:

Yes, me definitely. I have to get more exercise and eat less crap! Does anyone want to form an online support group to check in on one another? I find that outside accountability is helpful to me.

I would join an online support group tea! :flower:

I had made that resolution spring of 2001 ( it took me some time after January 1st :lol: ).

I cut down on the bad stuff, mostly sweets. I woul eat three times a day and snack on fruits. I'd go to the gym 4 times a week. And for about a month and a half I quit smoking.

My resolution for 2004 is to do that again. And not for anyone but myself, because I too have stomach problems mostly due from stress. I want to start looking out for myself because (knock on wood) if anything happens it's better to start now than when it's too late.

Motivation is the key.

I hope you succeed.

:wink:

Originally posted by Belowen@Dec 30th, 2003 - 10:59 pm
Great, let's do it! Do you want to use email or PM or just a discussion here at TFS (if that would be permitted)??

I'm sure it would be ok to start a thread! I'll do it now! :woot:

Mos Def... Im going to gain more weight this year since Im drinking a weight gain drink and Im going to get the rock hard stomach I want (a 6pack) :P

Originally posted by tealady+Dec 31st, 2003 - 4:02 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tealady @ Dec 31st, 2003 - 4:02 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Belowen@Dec 30th, 2003 - 10:59 pm
Great, let's do it! Do you want to use email or PM or just a discussion here at TFS (if that would be permitted)?? [/b][/quote]
:woot: I would definately join as well! I haven't seen the support group thread yet but I will be sure to post! Great idea tea!

I'm with ya Belowen!! Thinner and 6pack abs (I'm halfway there!) here I come!

support group sounds great!! I have to get in bikini shape by june for a trip!

I intend on going back on my SouthBeach healthy eating diet again. I started it in Sept/Oct and had lost some weight, but after the 2 weeks, started eating regularly the same foods as on the diet, but i think with all the cakes and chocolates that i have consumed during December, i have a little stomach growing. I cant say that i will be going to the Gym, because i hate it and i cant seem to motivate myself. A dance studio is opening soon near me, i shall spend most of my time there - I LOVE dancing.

A thread would be fantastic, because i need my butt kicked to keep going :lol:

I also intend to stop eating all that junk food and vodka drinks :blush: And I will try to excercise more, I might even get myself a personal trainer again :shock:

i'm going to dig up my toned abs again, I know they're somewhere there.... :smile:

OriginalGucciGirl, I'm with you on dancing. What kind do you like to do?

Originally posted by Belowen@Dec 30th, 2003 - 9:46 pm
One of my New Years resolutions is to look after myself. I'm going to try to cut down on the bad foods and be more active. (if possible) This is partially because of my stomach problems, but also I want to feel better about myself inside, and out. Does anyone else have similar resolutions? :heart:
Me too, definitely!

Originally posted by OriginalGucciGirl@Jan 1st, 2004 - 1:20 pm
A dance studio is opening soon near me, i shall spend most of my time there - I LOVE dancing.
I love it too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->