Newport News

Discussion in 'Shop Till You Drop' started by fashionbug, Dec 18, 2003.

1. fashionbug

fashionbug New Member

:angry: Someone had mentioned this site on this board, so i checked it out and found a few things I liked. However to my surprise the materials and quality of these clothes are very poor. I would not recommend this place to anyone. The clothing must be made for over-weight people because the size smalls are more like a size large. If anyone has some buying experience they would like to share, please do. However, I was compelled to share this with new people or people who may be thinking of purchasing items from this place. :flower:

2. Spacemiu

Spacemiu New Member

arent their shoes like $7?

3. fashionbug

fashionbug New Member

Thank God I didn't even look at the shoes!!! That place is horrible. :sick:

4. Jaim45

Jaim45 New Member

I agree that the quality is bad. Also, the coloring of the clothes are not how they appear in the magazine. I never bought shoes from them but they did have a couple cute ones

5. lovespell

lovespell New Member

I've bought some things from them. I've been satisfied, because you get what you pay for, and their clothes aren't expensive. Plus, I'm a highschool student, so spending large amounts of money on trendy items isn't possible. Usually by the time the article of clothing is starting to fade, tear, lost it's shape ect, I'm tired of wearing it anyways.

6. classic1908

classic1908 Member

It's a Spiegel unit, so I'm not particularly surprised at the quality or lack of same. And it's also made for flyover America, not "fashionistas."