Newport News

fashionbug

Reaction score
:angry: Someone had mentioned this site on this board, so i checked it out and found a few things I liked. However to my surprise the materials and quality of these clothes are very poor. I would not recommend this place to anyone. The clothing must be made for over-weight people because the size smalls are more like a size large. If anyone has some buying experience they would like to share, please do. However, I was compelled to share this with new people or people who may be thinking of purchasing items from this place. :flower:

I agree that the quality is bad. Also, the coloring of the clothes are not how they appear in the magazine. I never bought shoes from them but they did have a couple cute ones

I've bought some things from them. I've been satisfied, because you get what you pay for, and their clothes aren't expensive. Plus, I'm a highschool student, so spending large amounts of money on trendy items isn't possible. Usually by the time the article of clothing is starting to fade, tear, lost it's shape ect, I'm tired of wearing it anyways.

Originally posted by fashionbug@Dec 18th, 2003 - 8:34 pm
:angry: Someone had mentioned this site on this board, so i checked it out and found a few things I liked. However to my surprise the materials and quality of these clothes are very poor. I would not recommend this place to anyone. The clothing must be made for over-weight people because the size smalls are more like a size large. If anyone has some buying experience they would like to share, please do. However, I was compelled to share this with new people or people who may be thinking of purchasing items from this place. :flower:
It's a Spiegel unit, so I'm not particularly surprised at the quality or lack of same. And it's also made for flyover America, not "fashionistas."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->