JAK&JIL

Just found these on luxirare.com

Insane!

Attachments

• 3928875447_464b57ccc8_o.jpg
    3928875447_464b57ccc8_o.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 1
oh WOW laureen!
they are stunning and you finally got them!! YAY :woot: they look great on you!!

200992315538515.jpg

chichichic.files.wordpress.com

any takers? NK for Rodarte for SS10

WITH or WITHOUT studs

YES PLEASE! I'm not sure I want to know the price. But I LOVE the industrial feel to them. The little nuts on the heel are such a great idea.

hahah meg! actually for what they are they are not that much!
so with or without spikes?
i mean with spikes is just beyond words and moreso a piece of art than the shoe without the spikes... although that is still a piece of art too!!!
ahhhhh

WITH or WITHOUT studs

yes i too would love to know how these will retail for! and are they going to be commercially available? or just a runway exclusive? the pictured version is the one without studs, right?......what does the studded version look like?

Last edited by a moderator:
labella
that is the one with the spikes (on the back of the heel)

around 1230 without spikes
around 1485 with the spikes

the above are just approximate quotes and as far as i know the shoes will be rare... they are so brathtaking in real life! A MUST!!

WITH or WITHOUT studs

The heels on those are too high for the shoe. They're leaning forward. Bad design.. :rolleyes:

I love the Rodarte shoe - just not a fan of the heel. It seems lacking in design compared to the rest of the shoe, like it ruins the overall effect for me. Perhaps it should have more substance to it.

leyla - with the spikes! They will be gorgeous too without the spikes but the spikes just make the shoes a little more "out there" !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xacli
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->