Nick Lachey and Cacee Cobb?

PinkAddiction

Reaction score
Hi its not the first time i came across rumors of these two having an affaire
now there are pics, i leave them here what do you all think about this?

source: perezhilton.com

nickandcacee333.jpg

nickandcacee1.jpg

nickandcaceee2.jpg

nickandcaceee44.jpg

and the comments also from perezhilton.com

While her boss was oceans away in Australia, Jessica Simpson's assistant, Cacee Cobb was getting up close and very personal with Nick Lachey in Las Vegas. The twosome, subject of much romance rumors of late, partied and played together Saturday night at Pure, the nightclub at Caesar's Palace.
Nick and Cacee only had eyes for each other, as they spent all night ignoring their entourage and just focusing their attention - and flirting - with each other, several spywitnesses tell PerezHilton.com.
The couple was holed up in the VIP area, hugging and talking, front and center in the VIP section. "They seemed into each other and didn't care who saw them," one clubgoer tells us.
Wonder what Jessica has to say about all of this???

:blink::blink::blink:

I'm not really suprised by this rumour, they were always teasing each other on Newlyweds! But I doubt there is anything to it!

Those pictures are less than shocking... She lived with them and was always around them, so of course there are going to be pictures of them together... Shock, Horror!

Edit: and those pool pictures were from a vacation where Jessica was sitting pool-side.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no way this is true. Nick couldn't stand her on Newlyweds. He was always complaining about her always being around him.

Ummm they are talking! Its obviously noisy in that club so they have to talk close. I have done this thousands of times with my guy friends. How does that constitute an affair?

I find it odd that they are even friends..on their show they made it seem like Nick hated her!

It was so obvious on newlyweds that something could happen between these too, not surprised at all.

get ouuuuuutttttttt :lol:
i guess the apple never fell far from the tree :lol:

J'aime_la_mode said:
I find it odd that they are even friends..on their show they made it seem like Nick hated her!

Has a romance novel ever been written that didn't start that way? :P

Nick is having an affair with everyone these days, there probably just friends....

CaCee is no longer working for Simpson, and I read that it may be because she chose to stay friends with Lachey as well as Simpson.

I'm sure they are just friends. Nick is being hooked up with so many girls, that you sooner or later can't even remember them anymore.

fashionista-ta said:
Has a romance novel ever been written that didn't start that way? :P
I second that :lol: I wouldnt be suprised because wasnt there an episode where casey and nick were like wrestling or something and she was like on top of him and Jessica was like :blink:. Im sure they were just being dorks but I dont know*shrugs*

Cacee??!!
i don't think so, dunno, maybe they'r just teasing jessica, cuase Nick is disperate for attention these days, don't get me wrong, im a Team Nick, but this is what im getting from him these days :P

Really, those pictures really don't say anything. All I see are two people playing around like brother and sister in the pool.....I would have to see moving pictures to get the feel if they have something, something....:brows:

texastess said:
CaCee is no longer working for Simpson, and I read that it may be because she chose to stay friends with Lachey as well as Simpson.

I was wondering that. Because it would give some truth to the story. I mean why was she NOT with JS wherever, if she was still working for her.

Thanks for clearing that up.:D

NOE said:
Those pictures are less than shocking... She lived with them and was always around them, so of course there are going to be pictures of them together... Shock, Horror!

Edit: and those pool pictures were from a vacation where Jessica was sitting pool-side.

I don't think they had or have anything going on....and you know how the media is......they will cut/paste any picture to make a story more than it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->