Nicky Hilton

Originally posted by Bonchic@Aug 18 2004, 04:48 PM
Hey I wanna know what the deal is about Nicky Hilton.. I've been out of the loop for a couple of weeks so I want to know everything
[snapback]337520[/snapback]​

She recently got married. There is a thread about it in the gossip section.

Originally posted by kragirl@Oct 29 2004, 07:37 PM
here's nicky hilton meister or just hilton

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/cover_girls/html/girl_419.html
[snapback]410846[/snapback]​

I may not be a big fan of hers, especially since the whole I'm not going to be a Britney Spears chick but I'll wait to annull the bliss a little over a month later, but she has a little more sense than her big sis. I think if Paris wasn't her sis and she would still be a Hilton, maybe she would be a little more sane and less wild. She would be more likely to run a big part of the empire than any her sis or other sibs? So much for the example your sibling is supposed to set for ya. Hell, my big bro is in the same boat, he's still at home (26) :blush:

It seems as if she likes the spotlight but not as much as Traci Lords, I mean Paris.
Aww, what am I saying if that was Rob Lowe everybody would be saying that he's a pimp, in a statutory :rolleyes: sort of way

ummm.... NO. I'm not a fan of any Hilton, unfortunately...

I don't think too highly of any of the Hilton sisters. And am I the only one who thinks they are not a single notch above average in terms of looks? Nice bodies, yes. Pretty faces, not so much.

Originally posted by sugarjunkie@Nov 1 2004, 11:41 AM
I don't think too highly of any of the Hilton sisters. And am I the only one who thinks they are not a single notch above average in terms of looks? Nice bodies, yes. Pretty faces, not so much.
[snapback]413662[/snapback]​
Agreed.

Originally posted by lucky@Nov 1 2004, 11:06 AM
She needs to lose those creepy contacts
[snapback]413631[/snapback]​

Nicky Hilton is naturally blue-eyed, I think. Paris is the one with naturally brown eyes & contacts.

AKK! Nicky! Put on some clothes! Leave the naked 1/2 in the water 1/2 out for the hawaiian tropic girls!

trash...just shows that my signature is accurate...thank you mr dior...

this chick is completley clueless...

those photos looks like something that they would make the girls from ANTM do

but I do think Nikki is way better looking than Paris

The one where shes posing in the water looks so trashy and reminds me of Christina Aguilera when she posed practiclly naked for Maxim :rolleyes:

I hate to say this, but I prefer Paris over her sister.

i think nikki is way more sensebile than paris. she seems to dress nicely for her age(hell, look at britney or X-tina at that age) and i do like her dark hair, the only thing i would say is to lay off the tans now. She, X-tina, lindsay lohan all have or had the dark hair with the dark tans, but lets stick with the dark hair and no fake tan? just a siggestion.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->