Date of Birth: March 16 1987
Place of Birth: Chicago, IL
Height: (US) 5'8 1/2 (EU) 174
Measurements: (US) 34-23-34 (EU) 86-58-86
Dress Size: (US) 2 (EU)
Shoe Size: (US) 8 (EU) 39

Agencies: Major Model Management - NYC

Advertisements: Speedo, Yochi Ben, Cybex, Ana Diaz Granados
Magazine Covers: Destination (St. Maarten), Cigar Snob (USA), Delicious (Israel)
Fashion Shows: Speedo, Emilio Pucci, LAMB
Hobbies: Writing, photography, playing volleyball and tennis
Notes: Nicola grew up in St. Maarten. She is also a writer and actress.
Thanks to Nicola Mar for the help!

I just started researching this model because my friend mentioned she did a shoot with her in NY. Does anyone know anything about her?

here's a pic

Attachments

• NicolaMar1.jpg
    NicolaMar1.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 4
I just started researching this model because my friend mentioned she did a shoot with her in NY. Does anyone know anything about her?

She is from St. Maartins. She is based in New York. She left Major for Ford. Her booker was Cathy Quinn and when Cathy left Ford to start her own agency, Nicola left with her. She also models in Tampa, Miami, and Istanbul to my knowledge. She also takes part of Miami Fashion Week due to her healthy swimwear physique.

She has a blog, twitter, and facebook book account that she sometimes updates.

Thanks for this information. Does she model for Victoria's Secret? Trying to find pictures to post but I am not sure which are from that shoot. I think she would be good for Sports Illustrated Swim shoot as well.

She is from St. Maartins. She is based in New York. She left Major for Ford. Her booker was Cathy Quinn and when Cathy left Ford to start her own agency, Nicola left with her. She also models in Tampa, Miami, and Istanbul to my knowledge. She also takes part of Miami Fashion Week due to her healthy swimwear physique.

She has a blog, twitter, and facebook book account that she sometimes updates.

Thanks for this information. Does she model for Victoria's Secret? Trying to find pictures to post but I am not sure which are from that shoot. I think she would be good for Sports Illustrated Swim shoot as well.

Read more: Nicola Mar - the Fashion Spot http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/nicola-mar-92433.html#ixzz1kytu4zVJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->