Nicole "Nico" Mary Poturalski

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
Iconic Management Berlin Showcard, I don't believe she has a thread (I couldn't even find her on Iconic's website)

2k4os3.jpg

2ypiz9x.jpg

iconic management

She's brand new to Iconic. I just watched her videos on their website and she's actually a lot prettier than she appears in that picture. I don't think her portfolio is up yet though.

Ah, yes she was just TV she walked a couple of good shows in Berlin (Strenesse Blue etc.). She was in Paris , too, but just for searching an angency. Iconic def. wants to place her international.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seen her too .She is pretty but I didn´t seen checkbones :oShe has a nice body and an interesting face

Yes commercial too but not only commercial she can do both

she has a beauty face .Full lips ,big eyes. I don´t know lets wait and see

I don´t know .I am unsure to like her on the runway .I do not like her ,she walked at the Casting nice but in the show not

No ,she is for me def. no Runway girl .She has no cross in her legs next to Tanya D. or Jac .I don´t see her in shows

you mean guido maria kretschmer? :D me too, but she seems to be nice

Hmm i'm sorry I don't know what show you guys are referring to, where is her walk shown?

She is still brand new, maybe her walk can improve!

She was at the VOX REPORTAGE Spiegel TV .
I meant guido maria kretschmer in this show she doesn´t looked well and her walk was also not great

Nice test pics

NICOLE POTURALSKI FIRST TESTPICTURES!

Nicole is looking beautifully intense in these photos that were taken just a few days ago in Berlin by Jette Stolte.
www.jettestolte.com
Assistant: Stella Schwender
Hair + Make Up: Christiane Bucholz

iconic models blog

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"