Nicole Trunfio

Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of her? I'm not sure if she's been in anything that important oversea's..

Attachments

• trunfio.jpg
    trunfio.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 469
have never heard of her - but she's very pretty!

a bit boring if you ask me, not very "fashion" at least.

She won last years Australian Search for a Supermodel.. I think she got a FORD modelling contract.. I saw an interview with her once where she was saying she was taking it slow, working her way up, because she'd been given this oppertunity and she wanted to do it right, and not have 15 minutes of fame and then fade away into nothingness. She seems pretty cool :flower:

Yesss i remember when she won, and i thought she was the prettiest out of the bunch of models chosen. If you've seen recent photos of her, she has lost too much weight and looks a bit sick :cry:

Australian model, 17 years old I believe (or maybe 18) . She won the Search for a Supermodel comp here last year and went on to place at the World finals. Initially signed with Ford but somehow she's changed agencies and she's now with Supreme. She was a hit at MAFW earlier in the year and she's done several shows at Fashion Week in New york including As Four, Imitation of Christ and others

As four
6883f64ffeddf4f6.jpg

party at fashion week
mdcfw0028.jpg

sass and bide (MAFW)
5953eb69043466e2.jpg

zimmerman (MAFW)
6323ebb28e92eb14.jpg

Another Aussie model! :heart:

I started a post about her a little while ago, I think it faded out though :cry:

I saw that picture of her backstage on Models.com, and was surprised. I hadn't realised she'd gone that far - to shows like IOC, and As Four. That's great news!

:buzz:

I know I should have Australian pride and all, but I think she is absolutely shocking. When girls with real model talent and potential like Alyssa are working their way up the ranks, where does Nicole compare?

Gangly and gawky figure, bland face... she does nothing for me.

thanks Eski for saying that :P

i feel like such a hater each time i say i dislike her but seeing as she seems to be doing okay (although i don think she desverves it), spose shes australian, thats all it takes to convince me that she at least has some potential :rolleyes:

i like her look, overall, provided she doesn't smile.
she kinda looks like a gangly boy in her smiling photo :blink:
some people just shouldn't smile sometimes. they look better that way. :hardhead:

I'm undecided on her :smile: She seems a bit *too* skinny, but regardless of that, when I first saw her on SFASM I thought she'd win over the other finalists. I don't think she's particularly photogenic though.

I like her. I don't particularly care for Alyssa Sutherland, so this girl is a more appealing Aussie model to me.

grr I'm jealous :o

for Anna Molinari
7703f7b800e5b022.jpg

for Gucci
7753f7cce8b00df5.jpg

for D&G
7663f7a29dca4565.jpg

for tommy hilfiger
7393f6a89f9053ad.jpg

and she did vera wang too.. :wacko:

why cant it be me! :lol: I am a walking skeleton with stalky chicken legs like her too! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->