Nights in white denim

VeronicaH said:
but in the end i feel although i'd love to wear them, everytime i put them on i just feel like they're too much for me at the moment :rolleyes:

Me too:lol: . We'll have to make a pact and just wear them LOL.

I like white jeans with a skinny leg, I think they can be really intresting if doen right.

I always loved the white denim pieces Jeremy scott did a few seasons ago, with the Angels wings!:heart: ^_^

white jeans can look better when clubbed with a black top and a beige photographers jacket

try this combo gives a real kick *** look

I have my white jeans two years ago any I love to wear them evey summer :-)

Kimkhuu said:
I didn't know Liz Hurley was associated with this trend. Never saw any recent pic of her wearing those pants.

i have seen her in alot of white pantys at versace events but am not sure if it was denim

This is so funny, I posted the exact same article in Personal Style weeks ago! And not a soul replied to it :( :ninja:

I've always been in love with white pants! I own a pair of linen Diesel white cargos, a chalkstriped (well, white with black lil stripes) elegant pant and white jeans, both by Sisley.

I wear white jeans every summer(love them so much try to wear them in winter).They are so wrong that they are totally right,like wearing tight black leather jeans............very punk

As much as white jeans are tagged at the new "it" thing, I will totally steer clear of this trend. They should never ever be wore. I saw a pair of white Sevens with rhinestone pockets and laughed hysterically.

^You might change your mind if you saw the picture of Wyatt wearing them. B)

^I Agree. :P on boys, yes.

but ugh. gap is trying to bring these back..

if you want to see hilarious.. me in white pantalones :woot: :lol:

I found some Yanuks that are semi-cute; they could potentially work with the right ensemble. Maybe a brass button navy sailor-type blazer or something of the sort?

YANUK63-M.jpg

YANUK63-L.jpg

Those look gorgeous! just scared that they would get dirty very very fast... at least in the places that i walk about :wink:

I personnally HATE white pants. They get dirty so easily. And they're too clean looking and preppy for my taste. B)

Though I think they look totally hot on Kate Moss, but only skinny leg jeans. I've seen it done too tacky in the past.

killer queen

freddie mercury in action, rocking the blazing white denim . :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 05-27-05_2129.jpg
    05-27-05_2129.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
argghhhh take them away please... :cry:

this trend is huge over here, witnessed it in action on friday night, its like everyone over 23 wearing those, both guys (matched with polos) and girls (matched with white/pale tops zzzzzzz)

too preppy and tacky in a way ..two in one

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->