Nike Vandals

Discussion in 'Sneakers/Trainers' started by Pete, Oct 30, 2003.

1. Pete

Pete New Member

Hey all. I'm looking for a pair of silver Nike Vandals right now and wanted to know how they run. I'm a size 9.5 usually. Are they true to size? Also wondering if you have US sources?
    Thanks. Pete

2. Spacemiu

Spacemiu New Member

nikes run true to size, try looking on the web for sites, tehre are a couple of good siets thats ell them to the us.

3. pandera

pandera New Member

spacemiu is incorrect with this statement above.

nikes run every which way you can imagine. it all depends on the particular shoe.
    vandals actually do run a bit bigger than some of the other basketball sneakers out there today. if you could, it would probably be best to try a pair on to make sure it fits a little snug, as they have a tendency to grow. overtime the canvas stretches and the padding around the ankle and heel/achilles will wear down.

vandal supreme
    vandal canvas

more colours are scheduled to be released dec/jan

4. Spacemiu

Spacemiu New Member

in my experience nikes dount tend to run drasticly diffrent in size.

5. Pete

Pete New Member

Thanks for your help! I was worried I would ruin the silver vandals quickly, so decided to wait until the Spring to check out the new colors. I did, however, purchase a pair of Haze Dunk Lows. I really like the looks of them and can't wait to receive them. This will be my first pair of dunks.Haze Dunks

6. beki

beki New Member

i think nikes run pretty true to size if you ignore the wierd mens/womens size differences

7. Meg

Meg inspired contemplation

Yeah. All my nikes are pretty true to size although I don't wear nike shoes anymore so... :innocent: