Nina Ricci Accessories S/S 2009 : Natalia Vodianova by Lachlan Bailey

Kanna

Reaction score
Nina Ricci S/S 2009
Ph. Lachlan Bailey
Model: Natalia Vodianova

Scanned by me from Vogue Korea February 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, that casting was a surprise .. I can't understand why they would want to go from Mario Sorrenti to this extremely boring scheme?

Are you sure this is not just an accesories campaign? You can hardly see the clothes.

I was hoping for something more.. like the campaign with Anabela...

I guess with the economy maybe Nina Ricci is really pushing their accessories?

Are you sure this is not just an accesories campaign? You can hardly see the clothes.

To be honest I wasn't sure about it. If there's a main campaign this thread's title should be edited. :ninja:
Any correct info yet?

I can't imagine Nina Ricci hiring a high-caliber model like Natalia to just do the accessories.. it is a beautiful campaign though, just boring..

I'm starting to get bored of Natalia :rolleyes: But she does a great job in this campaign. The styling looks great, and I like the pose in the second shot.

Isn't this the accessories campaign? I think they mentioned it recently somewhere in wwd.com; about how Nina Ricci was going to be launching/pushing for their accessories line or something.

This can't be ready-to-wear!! If it is - it would be *the* disappointment of the season! Especially after the brilliance of last season.

wow good surprise!!
She looks beautiful... but maybe it's a little boring... :cry:

the bottom half of the dress has a front, how can that be?

my guess it's an ad from a nina ricci licensing line?

yeah it doesnt look like an actual ad indeed... but whatever it is, i like it. although its boring :lol:

Very boring, and ya its not the main line, no way.But cool for Lachlan Bailey that he shot this, no matter how uninspiring it is.

love Natalia but wow, wat a downer from last season's amazing one with Natasha. till now i still cant get over how amazing Natasha looks in it. it just draws me in all the time.

:huh::blink::shock::unsure::cry:

W.H.Y?!

Pretty Lachlan Bailey, but no! Not working AT ALL!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->