Nina Ricci Resort 2008

maffam

Reaction score
nina ricci resort 07.08 by olivier theyskens.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

credit: style.com

i think you may have posted just when i was uploading. can you see it now?

It's looking as dull as a Jennifer Aniston movie. Oh Olivier, why must you torment me so??? Use that talent and innovation for the greater good of mankind!!!

I like it ... lovely, very subtle. Hopefully there's some daywear too ...

And btw, I wouldn't have called those jacket flaps ... isn't it a peplum? :huh: Maybe it's that I can't see the 360 view ...

credit: fashionweekdaily

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those tan lines on the model with the strapless dress?

Olivier Theyskens is god, and his work at Nina Ricci (so far) is heaven....

That subtle blue ombre is so serene and somehow, optomistic.

I love it! As much as I liked Rochas' tailored, exacting style, these clothes look so light and easy--exactly what resort is all about. Daywear is, in my opinion, Olivier's talent. His amazing dresses are romantic and wonderful, but the suiting and seperates are (still) so modern and fresh.

I love it! As much as I liked Rochas' tailored, exacting style, these clothes look so light and easy--exactly what resort is all about. Daywear is, in my opinion, Olivier's talent. His amazing dresses are romantic and wonderful, but the suiting and seperates are (still) so modern and fresh.

But the thing is, when Olivier started to introduce the suits at Rochas, they were as well very light and forgiving, yet very beautifully proportioned (those ones he showed at Nina Ricci were everything but on the models, having seen them up close in the showroom). There really was a progression from the Balenciaga-esque, stiff volumes that he did at the start towards a less obviously 'constructed' look.

I would really like to see those looks in a bigger resolution and also the entire presentation shoot, it seems nicer than the F/W debut show - the sportive, colour-blocked stuff has to go, though... :sick:

hmm.. seems a bit too safe for me, but i do love that blue blazer, thanks for the pictures hoping for them in HQ!

I really like what Chanel's wearing, the colours are simple yet sultry.

It looks a bit bland.I love the dress on post #2 though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->