JordanB

Reaction score
92865109z.jpg

HQ

cafe.daum.net/hollywoodcouples

Jessica :heart:
Love it, very simple and elegant.
Thanks JordanB!!

Don't like the hair, but other than that, it's pretty.

It is indeed elegant and beautfiul, but the asymmenty of the wall is bothersome and ruins the composition in something this simple even if it is very subtle. The pink over tone works well with the Nina Ricci aesthetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like it at all. It's too pink, too one-dimensional and too commercial. Besides, it looks like a lookbook image from Dior, no?

Also, hasn't Stam had her moment? I grow tired of seeing her in campaigns and magazine editorials. She is nothing exciting and nothing relevant, especially for a premiere campaign for Nina Ricci.

I agree stam is a strange choice....i always think of her as suiting a more aggressive or at least more contemporary aesthetic - it's strange to see her so delicate and pink and soft....

It's a pretty photograph but nothing really says nina ricci to me.. and yes, there's just so much pink..:shock: it looks like a fragrance ad to me - kind of dull....i don't really understand where they're going with it....

it totally looks like a fragrance ad. i can even imagine a bottle replacing the bag.
and the asymmenty of the wall bothers me too, as well as her half-smile...

I like it, but mostly because of Stam. I think this is very dull.

the colors remind me of D&G's rose campaign with scarlett johansson.

this is quite bland. i don't mind Stam for Nina Ricci but they could've
been more creative. the overall pink tone makes it look rather lifeless
instead of elegant. and yes it does look like a Perfume ad :lol:

Nina Ricci accessories, maybe? which Natalia used to do for 2 seasons..
Jessica looks so pretty as always.

Jessica looks fantastic, as always, and I love the subdued color palette, it's quite a treat for the eyes actually. Though I have to say it's pretty vapid and, well, as some people would put it, "boring".

OMG, it's beautiful!!! :woot: I so love it! :heart: Stammy, as always, looks so beautiful and elegant. And I love it 'cause it's very much pleasing to the eyes. ^_^:smile: Thanks JordanB for posting! :flower:

It may be pretty but Jessica is not bringing it. Her facial expression is dull and/or uncomfortable.

I love it! Im running out of words

The color scheme is too pink, but Jessica looks lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nngocdiem
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->