Nina Ricci S/S 2013 : Arizona Muse by Inez & Vinoodh

zacatecas570

Reaction score
Nina-Ricci-Spring-2013.jpg

Nina-Ricci-Spring-2013.jpg

fashionologie

I love the colors, but Arizona looks totally wrong here.

BTW, I can only see one (the first?) image.

Arizona looks awkward and clumsy. This ad would be infinitely better if she looked more graceful.

Arizona looks really awkward on the first shot, but the second shot is EVERYTHING.

As much as I love Ms. Muse, I dont feel her at all. The campaign as a whole is wonderfully beautiful.

I love the setting... very beautiful and romantic. But sadly Arizona is the wrong model... a more feminine model would be great... like Manon Leloup.

She looks really uncomfortable in both shots. Not selling it for me.

I like Arizona, but in the first picture, all I can picture her is that she's caught in a storm of pink, swirly things. That angle makes her face lok puffy, and her hunched back is not helping at all. It's a beautiful setting for a campaign, but Arizona doesn't give off that gracefullness needed for this to be a sensational, delicate campaign.

I would like this if the model is not Arizona. She looks weird here.

I like the whole concept, nice colors, some softness, the clothes are also nice, but I don't like Arizona's face and pose, it doesn't fit the concept. She and the setting don't blend enough to make it work properly.

Her right hand looks so strange in the first shot... :blink:

Arizona's body language...
This is dreadful.

When I opened the thread, I was like "WOW! this is perfect" and then I saw Arizona's awkward poses. It could have easily been in my top favorites campaigns of the season but I don't think I will ever get Arizona. I was not even expecting to see her in the campaign to be honest. I was quite positive to see Manon Leloup, as she opened and closed the show, why not.
The setting is perfect, I love that they kept the same idea as the runway show but ew, Arizona's pose, and faces.. she looks lost.

Why some people is always so "negative" about her? I mean: she's not my fav, but this adv is really really pretty, chic, dreamy, romantic..way more better than her previous Isabel Marant ads for sure! This season I'm really satisfied about the campaigns out so far! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EthanY
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->