Benn98

Reaction score
Photographer: Nadine Ijewere
Hair: Cuchi Sanchez
Makeup: Genesis Read
Cast: Nathalia Novas, Jahika L. Gonzalez, Ana Maria Figueroa, Scarlet Peguero

Design Scene

This makes me very happy

Especially the last shot! Just puts a smile on my face.
The ice cream colours, their natural smiles, setting, everything. I'm guessing it was shot in Cuba or the Dominican Republic?

Nadine Ijewere should stick to outdoor photography. The exterior shots of Naomi's latest cover editorial for Vogue Spain are way better than the awkward and moody studio ones.

Last edited:
Very of the moment but not sure it's going to sell those stiff as* clothes, I swear they look like the costumes my mother made me as a child.

Especially the last shot! Just puts a smile on my face.
The ice cream colours, their natural smiles, setting, everything. I'm guessing it was shot in Cuba or the Dominican Republic?

Nadine Ijewere should stick to outdoor photography. The exterior shots of Naomi's latest cover editorial for Vogue Spain are way better than the awkward and moody studio ones.

It was shot in the Dominican Republic with local models.

Now this is a fashion campaign! Beautiful from A to Z.

Look just like a bunch of pretty girls made their own dresses, took pics on their iPhones and posted them on Insta… Which is fine and lovely if that’s what it were. But this is what gets passed as a collection from a fabled house and campaign shot by an overhyped photographer… Let that sink in :weeps:

Look just like a bunch of pretty girls made their own dresses, took pics on their iPhones and posted them on Insta… Which is fine and lovely if that’s what it were. But this is what gets passed as a collection from a fabled house and campaign shot by an overhyped photographer… Let that sink in :weeps:
You are not wrong. But I can’t help but love the last shot.

I like this one!! I do agree with @Marc10 that it looks more like editorial material, than a campaign.

This kind of reminds me of the scene in Gossip Girl where Blair and Serena take her moms clothes from the shoot and take their own photos around NYC. Not sure if that is a negative or positive though. (I hope someone knows what I am talking about!! Lol)

It’s beautiful and joyful but at the same time, the clothes get lost in the mix.
In this kind of setting and environment, the styling must be kept to bare minimum. The disconnect between the insane layering of clothes and product and the environment is too obvious.

You're saying Nadine is overhyped? Lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->