Nipple Covers

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
Talk, talk, talk about Rihanna's nipple petals!!!

I don't think I would go as extreme as this. :shock:
But, then again, I don't think I would ever wear them at all.

2bzhqq.png

fashionising.com

I know I've talked about going bra-less before, but I'm thinking that if I do go bra-less but want to avoid anyone seeing nipples through my shirt, nipple petals are the way to go. :D

looks like she picked up the nipple tassels instead of nipple petals, the main difference being nipple petals are nude and dont have sequins:lol:

haha. I can't decide if I like the way that looks or not. She certainly has the body, but maybe we already know that without seeing her chest like that?

Honestly ... Rhionoa looks ridiculous with those nipple covers, pure sl*tty look, it's like: I show you my breasts but not my nipples, it looks like she's selling something ...
I think that no decent girl would ever do that, one thing is go bra-less but the only things you can see is the breasts & nipples shape inside a shirt not like this.

That is the sort of thing that should not leave the bedroom. Talk about trashy! However, the nude petals worn under clothes-those are okay. I haven't used them since I can't go braless. But pasties...no.

Her breats are really really great. OH MY!

I agree that it should never leave the bedroom. Unless you're a showgirl in Vegas why would you ever want to expose yourself in that way? Unless for attention of course...and I find that type of attention to be tasteless. Shes a pretty girl, she doesn't need all of that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->