No more Simple Life. Kim Kardashian's own TV show arrives on E!

Thefrenchy

Reaction score
The booty-full Kim Kardashian is set to star in a new reality TV show for E! that will replace “The Simple Life,” reports Gatecrasher. The network was originally going to develop a show similar to “Life” starring rock celebuspawn Kim Stewart and Kelly Osborne, but canned it in favor of a family-oriented show about the Kardashian clan. The show would feature Kimmy’s entire crew, including mom Kris, step-daddy Bruce Jenner and mimbo step-bro Brody Jenner.
TMZ

God, why :angry:

As much as this angers me, this is unfortunately on-par with the rest of E!'s programming... with The Soup as the big exception.

I truly hope that E! doesn't give Dina Lohan her own show at this rate! :doh: :angry:

Can`t wait to watch it! :lol:

Any information on the content yet? What does this girl do except standing next to Paris Hilton and showing off her butt?

Why is it that every socialite that makes a sex tape gets a reality show? :blink: Seems to be quite the trend, that and getting arrested :lol: Can't say I'm mad at her though, I will be watching just to see what it's like :ninja:

Why is it that every socialite that makes a sex tape gets a reality show? :blink: Seems to be quite the trend, that and getting arrested :lol:

I`m bored beyond words with those sex tapes. I didn`t even watch Kim`s! :rolleyes:

I`m not sure if she got that Show because of the tape...I rather have a feeling something went wrong with Kelly`s & Kimbo`s Show so they needed a fast replacement...Kim K. could have been lucky and been in the right spot at the right time...or maybe "she was nice" to a producer...:innocent:

As much as this angers me, this is unfortunately on-par with the rest of E!'s programming... with The Soup as the big exception.

I truly hope that E! doesn't give Dina Lohan her own show at this rate! :doh: :angry:

They were/are going to give her a show. I don't know if it is going to happen or not but it's supposed to be called "mom-ager" about her trying to make her other kids into stars

ugh, at least this will give Joel McHale plenty of material

Kelly Osbourne Calls Off Reality Show

Posted Aug 8th 2007 3:17PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Wacky and Weird

0808_kelly_osbourne_ex_fm.jpg
A planned reality show starring celebuspawn Kelly Osbourne and Kim Stewart has been quashed -- by its stars!

It turns out that it was the Stewart/Osbourne camp -- and not E!, as originally reported -- who canned the show. Producers wanted the glamor girls to spend time with "real people" doing "real jobs" -- like garbage men and hot dog vendors -- and make fun of them. Not bloody f**king cool!

A source tells TMZ that after she saw the first show, Kelly decided not to sign on, as it was "demeaning to other people and juvenile." A reality show demeaning and juvenile? No way!

Last edited by a moderator:
B)Yep following the Paris Hilton handbook to fame..sextape, then on every red carpet you can get on, then doing a bunch of nite club openings, now a reality show, I guess a next a perfume line or a album. Iam interested in seeing where she shops,but I don't like the way she wears her clothes..too tight:blink:. I didn't know Kourtney was on cattle drive, but the other family famewhore..Brody is everywhere.

I am really disappointed in Ryan Seacrest for co-producing this. I didn't that even he would want that job. For whatever reason, Kim really makes me slightly sick to my stomach.

Just another person that doesn't need to be on t.v........tsk...tsk... when will these people learn?:shock:

:lol: This definitely will make The Soup even more entertaining. On the other hand, I hope it doesn't skyrocket her into uber reality star status. I do find it doubtful that this will happen though considering that she seems to lack that likability factor.

She's hot & rich. In American television terms, this means her show will be one of the most watched on Network tv. I just hope Ray-J makes an apperance.

She's hot & rich. In American television terms, this means her show will be one of the most watched on Network tv. I just hope Ray-J makes an apperance.

hahaha

If I had E! I would watch....

The Soup is what I miss the most about not having E!....I love that show!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->