Noemie Lenoir

did she cut off her hair?

obvious magazine fb page

408904_10151101654943089_7739414_n.jpg

That picture is old, she did cut her hair for the movie "Rush hour 3" in 2007.

Happy birthday Noemie:flower:

Noemie Lenoir attends a presentation of the “Touesrok”collection in Paris, September 20 2012

modelcandids

she looks amazing, healthy and beautiful
I've always adored her hair when she straightens it out

Noemie at Elite Model Look 2012

Facebook- Elite Model Look International

Jones New York Spring 2013

New York Spots – For its spring 2013 campaign, Jones New York took to the iconic downtown NYC neighborhoods of Chelsea and SoHo. Models Julia Stegner, Elise Crombez and Noemie Lenoir pose for Mark Seliger’s lens in these laid-back images wearing sophisticated separates.

Jones_NY1.jpg

Jones_NY2.jpg

fashiongonerogue.com

it is a nice surprise! i love seeing any new work of Noemie's. she's truly got one of the most unique and captivating faces i've ever seen, i think. i just adore her.

W Magazine May 2013

The Man Who Loves Women
Photographed by Mikael Jansson
Styled by Edward Enninful
Alber Elbaz and models Noemie L, Janice A, Jamie B, Amanda M, Kiara K, Catherine M, Josephine S, Grace B, Olga S, Sui He, Caroline de M

Facebook/Elite Model Management New York City via Flashbang

any new work from Noemie? she seems to have stopped modelling for now. such a shame, as i think she's one of the greatest beauties in the industry.

I think she's attempting a more versatile side if modeling. She was on Dance Avec Le Stars which is like Dancing With the Stars here. She also shows up at a lot of events in France. I've seen some of her editorials for smaller magazines on Instagram but i haven't seen her in a major publication in a long time. I wish JPG showed her more love b/c I know she was one of his favorites.

OOB magazine October 2013
"INDOMPTABLE"

256717-800w.jpg
256718-800w.jpg
256719-800w.jpg
256720-800w.jpg

source: models.com

God she's precious:wub:, A real goddess:heart:. I just wish she could've been realized for her true beauty & been a much bigger deal in this industry:cry:

^wish she was walking the show instead of watching it but anyway, thanx Philipp Revellh:flower:. It's a great pic & she looks beautiful as always^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->