Nomi

OlgaKorbut

Reaction score
The Danes can do no wrong. It's the truth and I'm allowed to say it, since I'm not Danish myself :P

Height: 5'10" / 178cm
Bust: 30'' / 76cm
Waist: 24'' / 61cm
Hips: 35'' / 88cm
Agencies: 1st Option, IMG Paris

117xquf.jpg

1st-option.dk

We saw her in Copenhagen a couple of seasons ago. She had braces (still does?) and looked rather awkward, but very cute. I'm sure she's more confident now, great to see her signed with a top agency in Paris. :flower:

5n6dyt.jpg

IMG

:o:shock: I remember her on these digis with the braces, she looked so tiny, so... "not serious" almost like a toy. She was really cute but it's an awesome shock to see her able to morph into a model posing with confidence (and I'd even say charisma about the black and white picture) :heart:

Haha, she was a wee little thing indeed. I think she's still growing into her features and will get stronger with time.

model_676_0bf570bd5cb618eac82ce08bb.jpg
model_676_395e34f928bbc53962864e9c2.jpg

1st-option.dk

Oh, I remember little Nomi from the Copenhagen shows! :bunny: I think you ID'd her for me, Olga. She's maturing well. Those IMG tests are lovely.

Some earlier digitals.
model67658fd79a5d713cb1hg7.jpg
model676a3cad3881d850e5vg6.jpg

1st-option.dk

CPH Vision Press Show SS10 Copenhagen

copenhagenfashionweek

^ So cute with the glasses, I love her eyes and warm skin tone :blush:

Still comes across a bit young and gangly, though, I wonder how old she is.

BZR SS10 Copenhagen

copenhagenfashionweek.com

The outfit with the glasses is also my favorite by far, love the expression it gives her with her unique shape of ears. Quite odd but beyond lovely :heart: I think I haven't been that intrigued by a model's look for ages, and that from her beginnings (^sorry for your keyboard and tea again, me and my toy stories :rofl:) to the way she morphed lately.

According to the all-knowing Saracita, her real name is Simone Forchhammer, but everyone calls her Nomi. She's 16 :smile:

Nomi's so pretty, but I hope she grows out her hair again OR cuts it shorter in a "real" haircut. Now she looks even younger, like a little school girl in those pics from Issey Miyake, and also I just think it's a really weird cut, reminds me of Victoria Beckham's old Spice Girls bob (like this) :ninja:

I like what they did with her hair at BZR, but then got the straightend Posh Spice bob again at Rützou lol

Copenhagen FW10

(BZR, Rützou, from copenhagenfashionweek.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->