Noomi Rapace

''Chanel The Little Black Jacket'' Private View in London - October 11, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by Tikipeter)

^Love that!:woot: She pulls off that rocker Chanel vibe so well. Even the lace headpiece.

15/10/2012: Noomi Rapace seen at Little House in Mayfair, London.
Noomi+Rapace+Little+House+Sightings+3NnOVPwPvUsl.jpg
Noomi+Rapace+Celebs+Chales+Finch+BFI+Dinner+OdPgSqULyYal.jpg

21/10/2012: 56th BFI London Film Festival: Closing Night Gala 'Great Expectations' held at Odeon Leicester Square, London.
Noomi+Rapace+London+Film+Festival+Closing+bXsO6Do_gIul.jpg
Noomi+Rapace+London+Film+Festival+Closing+gYHeMT4Mtdhl.jpg

zimbio

I lover her style but that nude "I've been dead for a few hours" lip colour is a bad choice for pretty much everyone.

I watched the behind the scene interview with her on 'The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest' and turned green with envy when I saw her natural skin before they put make up on her. She had to have red powder dotted on her face to make it seem even slightly flawed. I can't say I've noticed her style before now. I'll definitely be subscribing :flower:

Noomi Rapace attends the Cuckoo Club and Show Pony pop up club at Grosvenor Place on November 24, 2012 in London, England.
Noomi+Rapace+Cuckoo+Club+Show+Pony+Pop+Up+hZTpUzGf3wPl.jpg

Sharleen Spiteri and Noomi Rapace attend day two of the-miumiu-london, a temporary women's club at Cafe Royal on November 28, 2012 in London, England.
Noomi+Rapace+miumiu+London+Day+2+hk0WosasLN_l.jpg
Noomi+Rapace+miumiu+London+Day+2+IjmjMgPU5dUl.jpg

Noomi Rapace attends the British Independent Film Awards at Old Billingsgate Market on December 9, 2012 in London, England.
Noomi+Rapace+British+Independent+Film+Awards+mf3v9VRoZgil.jpg
Noomi+Rapace+British+Independent+Film+Awards+wky964HVFNKl.jpg

zimbio

13th December, 2012: Noomi Rapace attends the English National Ballet's The Nutcracker Pre-Show Reception, St Martins Lane Hotel London.
Noomi+Rapace+English+National+Ballet+Nutcracker+m0zHA-3GknCl.jpg
Noomi+Rapace+English+National+Ballet+Nutcracker+AApdRH_Rh5-l.jpg

zimbio

At the Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2013 Haute-Couture show as part of Paris Fashion Week on Monday (January 21) in Paris, France.

Noomi Rapace attends the Givenchy Men Autumn/Winter 2013 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on January 18, 2013 in Paris, France.

justjared

Noomi Rapace attends The Local Firm show at Mercedes-Benz Stockholm Fashion Week A/W 13 at Berns on January 28, 2013 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Noomi+Rapace+Local+Firm+Mercedes+Benz+Stockholm+wrMR99vrduFl.jpg
Noomi+Rapace+Local+Firm+Mercedes+Benz+Stockholm+1vWyUM92xU0l.jpg

Bea Akerlund and Noomi Rapace attend the Ida Sjostedt show at Mercedes-Benz Stockholm Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2013 at Berns on January 29, 2013 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Noomi+Rapace+Ida+Sjostedt+Mercedes+Benz+Stockholm+k9trLs_VHbVl.jpg

Noomi Rapace attends the Charles Finch and Chanel pre-BAFTA dinner at Annabels on February 9, 2013 in London, England.
Noomi+Rapace+Charles+Finch+Chanel+Pre+BAFTA+6CZPpp-kQKZl.jpg
Noomi+Rapace+Jennifer+Garner+attends+Charles+KyCsY9CY7X6l.jpg

zimbio

Noomi Rapace at the Los Angeles Premiere of "Dead Man Down" - zimbio.com

Noomi Rapace attending 'Alive Alone launch reception' at the 66th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes.

Noomi Rapace the Finch’s Quarterly Review Filmmakers Dinner during the 2013 Cannes Film Festival at Hotel Du Cap Eden Roc on Friday (May 17) in Antibes, France.

Tom Hardy and Noomi Rapace meet up while attending the 2013 Gabrielle's Gala on Thursday (May 2) at Battersea Power Station in London, England

Noomi Rapace attends Vanity Fair Party for the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival on April 16, 2013 in New York City.

zimbio, justjared

Front row at Givenchy S/S 2014 PAris show

src: gettyimages [tagged pics]

Swedish actress Noomi Rapace attends the 'Fernando Solanas' Trbute during the 13th Marrakech International Film Festival on December 5, 2013 in Marrakech, Morocco.
Noomi+Rapace+Fernando+Solanas+Photo+Call+Morocco+P23IEBTppI5x.jpg

Noomi Rapace attends the 'Waltz With Monica' Premiere At 13th Marrakech International Film Festival on December 4, 2013 in Marrakech, Morocco.
Noomi+Rapace+Waltz+Monica+Photo+Call+Morocco+b-9gWAE6Neex.jpg

Model Lily Cole (R) and actress Noomi Rapace attend a screening of "Zero Theorem" during the 57th BFI London Film Festival at Odeon West End on October 13, 2013 in London, England.
Noomi+Rapace+Zero+Theorem+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+sB04pPSGtaHx.jpg

Actress Noomi Rapace attends the Giambattista Valli show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2014 on September 30, 2013 in Paris, France.
Noomi+Rapace+PFW+Front+Row+Giambattista+Valli+30khK4TJU3ux.jpg

zimbio

MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK PARIS - GIVENCHY - January 17, 2014
Noomi_Rapace_Front_Row_Givenchy_Show_a_JORJ6ee_ZGB.jpg

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJL
Back