Noor

*Bianca*

Reaction score
I made a thread for Noor a while ago but because she wasn't signed with an agency, the thread was removed. She's featured on O2W today, so hopefully this thread can stay :heart:

Incredible! Noor has to be the face of the newest crop of future stars. Just 13 years old, this Dutch meisje has an amazing face, presence and time to grow. We can now issue a global Be On The Look Out for this one! View Noor’s profile.
hair:Blonde
eyes:Blue
height:160cm / 5′3″
bust:63 cm / 25.5″
waist:60 cm / 23.5″
hips:78 cm / 30.5″

place of origin:The Netherlands
date of birth:September 27 1995

Agency Placements
Mother Agent: Jolijn Snijders

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow! She is gorgeous :shock: I love her eyes.. Oh and, "meisje" is girl in english..

She's got the most incredible face!

311xp8k.jpg

o2w

Oh, man. She's kind of Gemma x Tanya x Masha + Lily C. / Darla Baker's Eyebrows, isn't she? I can't tell if I love her, am terrified of her, or both. A little from column a, a little from column b...just like her, actually...

I like that equation, pixiechan. I'm thinking more Masha + Tanya + Snejana + pure cute! :wub:

I see Masha/Siri/ Simona/ Lily Cole Gorg nontheless I will be keeping an eye out for her

Well, her colouring is Gemma-ish, but the rest is overwhelmingly Masha and Tanya, I think. I see the Simona though! Haha I feel like we are playing Construct A Fashion Model or something. Regardless, she is pretty cute. I wonder how she'll grow into her face...she's soooo young and not-fully-formed yet!

I've just gotta throw out there that when I clicked her thread, I was definitely expecting to see a middle eastern face, I didn't know Noor was a dutch name as well.

There's a difference between p*rn and photographs. And none of the pics of her that are posted are especially sexualized. I mean, I see kids dressing and acting "sexier" than this every time I go to the mall, so let's not jump to the 'child p*rn' place.

in some shots she looks modely and others I just see "child p*rn" :unsure:but then again, it might be the age thing that gets involved and makes me have that opinion about this girl.

are you kidding me? this looks like child p*rn.

Let's try to refrain from using the p-word. The word you used is something absolutely revolting and I could never compare photographs to such a crime.

wow she's young and short but very beautiful. She can't possibly do any runway though she's only 5'3

Shortest model ever! Great news! Such a little cutie, 63cm bust....oh...however she's still a child..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->