Novak by McQueen

Guccigal -- Lanvin has a praying mantis brooch in a 1920s style. Pin it on your bag? =)

Posi -- I agree, the python looks better in the photo. On the bag I saw, the python looked a bit dry and flaky. :shock:

Shopping247 -- The lookbooks come with their "personal shopping" service. I'm sure you can just email them and ask for it!

Brian -- What is fish skin? I saw the bag in a cream colour at Harrods. Looked like python but the scales are too big to be a snake. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
beaumonde said:
Brian -- What is fish skin?
... leather made from the skin of a fish... i'm pretty sure that's what the mcqueen bag is made of... however, the species, i have no idea... looks like parrot fish... :heart:

brian said:
... leather made from the skin of a fish... i'm pretty sure that's what the mcqueen bag is made of... however, the species, i have no idea... looks like parrot fish... :heart:

brian is right again! parrot fish!

Yes, I like the Q on the clasp as well, but mine doesn't have one! I contacted NAP, and they said it's common for the 2006 ones to not have the Q on the clasp, but on the feet on the base of the bag.

Have you guys seen this A/W Novak? It is very Davy Crockett... :D

(Vogue)

GGA-

It's from the new A/W Vogue Collections... they have a part in back that is all shoes and handbags :heart:

Is it US or UK vogue? or some special edition? I have all us and uk vogues, but couldn't find it!

^ It's an issue that covers all the A/W runway collections, I believe that it only comes out twice a year (once for Fall/Winter and once for Spring/Summer).

I think it's not carried everywhere, and the places that get it only get like 2-3 copies... I had to haunt my local newsstand to find one :D

Do you have a Vroman's near you? They carry a lot of magazines, you could give them a try...

Thankx,

but I live in the Netherlands. Newsstands here hardly carry any type of vogue, so I guess I just can't ever buy one (at least not in Amsterdam). Are they available online?

Hmm, I'm sorry dear, I don't think so...

I'm having final exams right now, but afterwards I can try to find one, one of the newsstands I asked hadn't gotten them in yet... *please see tFS guidelines*

spiralsnowman said:
GGA-

It's from the new A/W Vogue Collections... they have a part in back that is all shoes and handbags :heart:

Would it be possible for you to post a photo of the cover of this magazine? I'm so intrigued! Have been reading Vogue for 8 years, but haven't heard of this 'til now!

Where can I buy this?!:woot:

I subscribe to Vogue but this does not come with the magazine.:unsure:

pucci: any international magazine store should have this....they are definitely not sold out here anywhere. they put them next to all the usual suspects...gap press, moda, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->