Nude pictures of Rihanna leaked?

^Luxx, I agree that she should not be ashamed in theory, but the way the public reacts to this sort of thing I can see why she would be.

whatever, just makes her even worse in my eyes
i hope she s not gonna play the victim card now, because those pix were obviously taken by her.

just because she took them doesn't mean they were intended for the public to see. whoever leaked these obviously did it with malicious intent, which in fact, does make her a victim.

Last edited by a moderator:
^that's what you get when you are famous & you put something like that on the net. a guy hacked her email & got all her photos. that's life.

just because she took them doesn't mean they were intended for the public to see. whoever leaked these obviously did it with malicious intent, which in fact, does make her a victim.

*coughChrisBrowncough*
? :innocent:

^that's what you get when you are famous & you put something like that on the net. a guy hacked her email & got all her photos. that's life.
Thats not life, thats a crime. There are branches of the FBI and US Department of Justice dedicated to cyber crimes. No one should assume that their personal belongings will be hacked and stolen from their computers. That is like saying "that's life" to someone breaking into your home and stealing your belongings.

And if they weren't hacked, if they were from Chris Brown (he is is pictured in one of the images), than he is doing it to be malicious and defame her. He is already proven to be a physical abuser, and releasing these pictures would show that he is using intimidation and emotionally abusing her as well, even after they broke up.

Either way, she is still a victim. Saying she isn't makes it seem like she is guilty of something, and a woman should not have to feel guilty about taking nude pictures with someone she thought she trusted.

as it s been proven it s not chris brown. i don t think all the blame should be put on him just because he was her bf.

Thats not life, thats a crime. There are branches of the FBI and US Department of Justice dedicated to cyber crimes. No one should assume that their personal belongings will be hacked and stolen from their computers. That is like saying "that's life" to someone breaking into your home and stealing your belongings.

And if they weren't hacked, if they were from Chris Brown (he is is pictured in one of the images), than he is doing it to be malicious and defame her. He is already proven to be a physical abuser, and releasing these pictures would show that he is using intimidation and emotionally abusing her as well, even after they broke up.

Either way, she is still a victim. Saying she isn't makes it seem like she is guilty of something, and a woman should not have to feel guilty about taking nude pictures with someone she thought she trusted.

Sure it's a crime. of course no one would assume that, no one can predict the future. but that's a risk you take when you are famous & you put something like that on the net. if the hacker is intelligent enough, no one will be able to track him down, no matter what. there's hackers way more intelligent than the whole FBI team that takes care of these specific crimes.

I don't believe Brown has something to do with this.

On the mirror I think it reads,"I love you,I miss you,Robyn". Nice sentiments from a naked girl.

This girl makes dumb decisions after dumb decisions imo.
However, the person who leaked the pics (initials c.b.) intends to destroy her and will probably succeed.

From Panache Report:

We all know who's behind the sex image leak regarding Rihanna.
She can kiss her lucrative endorsements goodbye!
Some people and members of the media don't consider women as victims when 'willingly' nude photos surface despite evidence to the contrary (her battered photo).
Her career may recover in the urban market but the mainstream/corporate market will no longer be sympathetic towards her nor will they offer big money (overseas concert deals) and there won't be any forthcoming endorsements.
We're also hearing that officials and fans from Barbados are allegedly very disappointed with this new development.
According to our source and Bossip, a sex tape is on the way and additional (more explicit) photos are rumored to be released-in the near future.
Ladies, let this be a lesson. Don't ever send nude images of yourself via cell phone and don't ever make sex tapes (I don't care how in love you are) or it will come back to haunt you!
Edited to add: I am not sure I agree with that article. Rihanna never had a wholesome image, she dresses like a dominatrix hooker on her shows and her and Chris were always pictured feeling each other up in public places.
Her image is very sexualized and very cheap already. It's not like the Miley pics or that chick from HS musicals who play virgins and pander to the Christian right.

I think the images make her look dumb but I don't think they will hurt her career as much as her decision to initially go back to Brown, which was a real PR mistake.

i clicked on this thread with such enthusiasm. :lol:

well she has an amazing body.

is it wrong that these photos kind make me like her more. :ninja: :lol:

my goodness I am attracted to the trashiest people. :lol:

well!

...um...er. :blink:

Darn, this is so unexpected coming from the ever so classy Rihanna! I am so shocked and disappointed from this startling reversal of her usually pristine image. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->