sixtdaily

Reaction score
Chiara Ferragni photographed by ?
Wearing Louis Vuitton

Special Summer: Nicky Hilton photographed by Elena Rendina
Wearing Gucci

numero.jp

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez, not even Paris is still relevant and they're giving covers to Nicky?

Nicky Hilton? Huh? She used to design bags, maybe she´s popular over there?

The Hiltons are making a comeback and I love it!
Time to claim back the crown from Kardashian.:king:

I like the concept of Nicky Hilton cover. It's just fun.

Nicky Hilton!? Now there's a name I never expected to see again.

I'll never get chiara ferragni, since her blog back in 2009/10 to where she is now, I've always find her quite insipid.

My eyes have rolled so far back in my head that I didn't even get as far as Nicky's cover...

(I'm an excellent keyboard navigator, hence the comment :wink:)

Who still care about these two??? Actually quite like Nicky's first image, but don't get the casting. In my eyes there's no difference with these two, both are equally pointless.

i don't know that Nicky is particularly popular in Japan, but i applaud whoever chose to have her on the cover, rather that than another Kendall, Gigi, Bella or Kylie cover really. These girls are certainly "relevant" but already done to death and so predictable.

I think they must have a good reason to put her on the cover, what that is

Nicky Hilton is just about as relevant as Numero Tokyo is so I supposed it's a perfect pairing.

Nicky's mum is a ceramic ornament hoarder (don't ask me how I know this!), so I'm guessing those figurines and the telephone is on loan from her.

Nicky Hilton is just about as relevant as Numero Tokyo is so I supposed it's a perfect pairing.

Nicky's mum is a ceramic ornament hoarder (don't ask me how I know this!), so I'm guessing those figurines and the telephone is on loan from her.

Thank you so much for this, it's made my Tuesday morning. To be honest, I forgot Numero Tokyo existed. Plus, I'd be more interested if Paris got the cover given Stars Are Blind turned 10 yesterday. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->