Numéro 100 February 2009 : Toni Garrn by Solve Sundsbo

I appreciate that this girl is in demand. She's pretty, although...her look is generic but she simply hasn't got it. This shot isn't believeable, she doesn't convince me of what makes her a model. There isn't much to beauty shots except the eyes and her eyes are looking dead here.
I wish someone would tell her that it's OK to emote.

I've always said that Toni isn't my favorite model...for now, but I actually like the cover. It's well done but I'm not crazy over it.

I think Toni looks beautiful but it's a extremly dull cover!

Toni looks gorgeous but who photographed the cover of that !? Mr.Kadel...? :ninja:

:rolleyes:

Ph.Nathaniel Goldberg

Ph.Solve Sundsbo

source : herfamedgoodlooks

SEE!!! Issue no.1. Simplicity is wonderful! But you have to have a model that can emote, captivate...stop you in your tracks.

Toni is none of these things...and that is why the cover fails miserably.

The cover is pretty, but just so random for an 100th issue... I was expecting something extravagant.

i always hated that natalia #50 cover. it looks as though some crazy person just ran up to her and threw a can of glitter in her face.

She looks good in there but That is Numero 100. Why they chose Toni? :huh:

As just about everyone has said, this cover is definitely too dull for a 100th cover. They should have made it epic!

What a shame.. :(
Hopefully the content inside saves the issue.

so the toni rumours were true...

i'm happy that she got the cover, but this is just so.... vanilla. in the worst way possible. i'm falling asleep.

fingers crossed for some sick content.

I like it that it's simple. Kind of boring but okay. :smile:

Toni looks gorgeous but who photographed the cover of that !? Mr.Kadel...? :ninja:

:rolleyes:

Ph.Nathaniel Goldberg

Ph.Solve Sundsbo

source : herfamedgoodlooks

As the 100th issue, the biggest one among those premiere/anniversary special issues, its cover is the dullest. :ninja: Hope the eds will be good.

BTW, Mr. Greg Kadel :evil::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The picture itself is not bad, but it's not good enough for a cover and especially not for the 100th issue.

I actually love that cover, it's not as bad as you guys are saying, imo. It's a gorgeous picture, very simple and sweet. The only thing is that I think Miles Aldridge should have shot the cover, I'm sure it could better. And I have no complains about Toni, she deserves it.

Does anyone have this issue yet? I'm curious about the content ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->