Numéro 101 March 2009 : Gisele Bündchen by Greg Kadel

The expression and hair is horrible so is the styling of this cover. I don't like black and white on covers most of the time.

Gisele is like Kate. I'm not thrilled about them but they actually can model. Heidi Mount by Lagerfeld? I hope there will be some Solve inside.

i LIKE it!!! love the pose. well, you can't say NO when gisele strikes a pose. :wink:

love the cover. this should have been the 100 cover of numero.

i like it...her pose is interesting...
i wish this was the 100th cover...

Exactly. The 100th cover was completely underwhelming and devoid of personality. This would have been a far superior choice.

I love how Gisele balances the super commercial with the ultra high fashion. Versatility and range are what it's all about.

They could have made a much, much better cover with Gisele

^ I agree. It should've done by some other photographer, not by Kadel.. He rarely changes his style on the cover, which is so boring.
I think Reveriego would have shot her better and more interestingly..

Hope to see what's inside soon :D

Wow Gisele!! :woot: And a dolce dress! Loved it immediately :heart:
But I'm sure I will love it even more if it's not so dark ^_^

this cover is really nice even though i'm not a big fan of La Bundchen. yet i like Numero dark and mysterious. can't wait to see the content.

ITA!

and yeah, this would have been a great #100 cover...

An okay cover. Can't wait to see whats inside.

when is this issue out in France? :unsure:

^ Got a feeling isn't so soon, it's not listed on Numero's site yet and
you know they still want to make sure of #100 to sell more copies so probably there's a delay :P

Last edited by a moderator:
If the magazine is on journaux.fr it means it should be out today or tomorrow...

Thank you. I knew that you would have an idea of the on sale date ^_^:heart:

I like it a lot - it really mirrors the mood of NYFW too...

The cover is OK yes i thibk Gisele neeed are increible in the cover and this is bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->