Numéro 101 March 2009 : Gisele Bündchen by Greg Kadel

First editorial out of the box;

Lonesome girl by Camilla Åkrans (not complete)

Model - Siri Tollerød
Fashion editor - ?

All scans are courtesy of BLACKLAB (originally posted in Siri's thread). :flower:

This looks like a shot from the Mert & Marcus ed in W Feb with Sigrid, Lara, Edita et al but then it's a shot they decided was below par for the ed....underwhelming to say the least.

That was exactly what I was thinking. Gisele is beautiful, but this cover is disappointing.
Siri's ed looks very good though :D

The lonesome girl story looks familiar though, not exactly stunning...

debora25, have u received your own copy yet? :P

I don't like 'Lonesome Girl' especially for Akrans! :ermm:

It looks more like ed in Harper's Bazaar or Numero Tokyo. And it also looks a bit like Behati's ed in Numero #82 too.
Not exactly groundbreaking, but beautiful, nonetheless:wub:

The lonesome girl story looks familiar though, not exactly stunning...

debora25, have u received your own copy yet? :P

I'm not subscribed to Numero and my newsagent doesn't sell the mag... So i don't know the contents :flower:.

Siri's editorial is really beautiful...I especially love the Jil Sander shot. It's too bad, though, that Siri has the physique of an 11 year old...it would have been a nicer shoot if the model was a bit more womanly.

Siri's editorial is really beautiful...I especially love the Jil Sander shot. It's too bad, though, that Siri has the physique of an 11 year old...it would have been a nicer shoot if the model was a bit more womanly.

i like it as is, i feel that Siri is such a strong model in the face particularly that she pulls off anything. such is the case here.

(though, for the record, i wish her physique weren't as much that of an "11-yr-old")

I loved Siri's ed. Miracle, because I don't get her :doh:
Givenchy and LV's shots are amazing.

I get a "Nicole Kidman in Australia" vibe when I look at Siri's ed :lol:
It's nice though

^^Haha it does, i quite like it, if we will have to be bombared by this "cowboy chic" then style it that way, its at least not so cliche.

love the cover...prefer it to most of her recent work she had turned into a miami style glamazon instead of a high fashion model.

Siri's ed is gorgeous, I love the Givenchy shot!

Gisele 101

February 25th, 2009 Posted by Janelle comment (1)
Gisele Bundchen continues her editorial resurgence with a star powered turn within the pages of Numero. Greg Kadel unleashes the supermodel’s animalistic side for issue 101. In an editorial that crackles with energy Gisele displays her athleticism intensity as she gives the camera all that she’s got in each and every shot.
1365643111_orig_GISELENUMERO101MDCcopy2.jpg

1307689079_orig_GISELENUMERO101MDCcopy.jpg

1372309320_orig_GISELENUMERO101MDC1.jpg

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"