Numéro 101 March 2009 : Gisele Bündchen by Greg Kadel

There's more in Gisele's portfoilio at IMG Paris. Pretty boring shot I would say. And I hate the messed up styling to me it looks like a sheep was shaven and some parts (ahir) have been forgotten.

Supermodel's Tribilizing Workout? La Bundchen says, "wear some high heels, put leopard print and sweat, baby, sweat!":boxer:

I thought her eds gonna be stunning, but apparantly I'm hoping to much. It's so-so :(

I actually like the cover and the ed. is pretty good although reminiscent of Gisele's Celine campaign a few seasons back, (hair and colouring at least).
Her body looks great and it is nice to see her doing some high fashion ed. work again.:D
Siri's ed. looks nice too.

I like Gisele's ed :blush:
But I'm really surprised seeing Siri's ed!! :woot: Usually not a fan of her but she looks stunning in it! :heart:

I love Siri's edit, it is making me like the cowboy trend. I think Gisele's edit isn't the best she could have done. How many edits are in the issue?

Oh Gisele i know now why people call her Supermodel.

editorials shot by camilla akrans most of the time have franck benhamou as stylist.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been a while since Greg Kadel shot in a coloured backdrop, right? Last time was #89 with Isabeli. I'm just glad that it's not black&white...

WOw Giseles edit is so darn fierce:woot:, every shot shes working it and I love the styling, it very much looks like some of her earlier work from '99-00:D

I take it you have a copy of this issue? :brows:

I did not realize that Gisele's editorial was in the previous page :doh:
The Louis Vuitton shot is amazing! Just incredible!
The only let down imo is the hair..

So far it looks good. Can't wait to find out the rest of the contents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->