Numéro 104 June/July 2009 : Karen Elson by Michael Thompson

I'm simply dying for this issue, thanks to everyone for posting previews, hot indeed!

karen eds rock! loves that mathias vriens eds too...nice a** too :rolleyes:, can someone id who's that male model?!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^It really does........from Karen's cover, through some amazing eds......Missy Rayder's being a standout and Anna Maria's and Edita's coming pretty close behind.:heart:
Thanks for all the snaps, scans and caps everyone.:flower:

Vlada, Karen, Missy & Caroline editorials are the best (imo).

:heart:

Cannot wait to get this issue! And I agree with Lamies022's comment. Best issue since last years June/July issue.

btw, the cover is so much better in real life !

The concept is still cheesy of course lol but it looks very well-made and it's pretty on glossy paper !
Plus, Karen looks so hot !

Michael Thompson shot the cover and Karen's ed ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like an absolutely fantastic issue, to make up for the disappointment of vogue paris. can't wait to get my hands on it.

The cover is beautiful and all the edits are really good, love them all! Looks like a very good issue. bravo, Numero!

And big thanx to these lovely people who posted these previews for us!

Is this Thompson's first Numero cover? Such an excellent cover!!

Looks like a great issue - (minus Anna Jagodzinska:sick:) Missy's ed is particularly appealing:innocent:.

Is this Thompson's first Numero cover? Such an excellent cover!!
I think the Magdalena story from two months ago was his Numero debut, so this is his cover debut :flower:

This issue is hot! I like the eds, most especially Vlada's.

This seems such a great issue! The eds are amazing especially Vlada, Caroline and Karen's :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->