Guinevere Van Seenus by Miguel Reveriego
Shalom Harlow by Nathaniel Goldberg
Eniko Mihalik by Greg Kadel
Freja Beha by Josh Olins
Sigrid by Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello
Karmen by Liz Collins
Karolin by Luciana Val & Franco Musso
Jac by Horst Diekgerdes

Very striking and fresh feeling cover. Eniko looks great, I'm pleased to see her. I'm not really feeling the content, apart from Guinevere and Karolin's. Karolin always astounds me with her editorial work. Thanks a lot for the caps user.n!

Cover is so so great!
Coco + Eniko + Jac + Karmen: need this issue in emergency.
Is it already out, because i haven't found it this morning!

Loving the cover - simple, colourful and striking. And the cast in this issue is pretty nice (Guinevere, Freja, Monika AND Karo) aswell, but seeing these eds... None of them really knocks off my socks. Eniko's & Karolin's are the ones that look most decent and nice, the rest is rather boring to me.

Full of great eds as always! I love Shalom, Eniko and Guinevere's eds most. Can't wait to buy this issue.
Thanks, user.n.

Strong cover and strong content! This looks like a good issue. Thanks for all the screencaps.

wow what an amazing packed issue, Enikos ed is just stunning my favorite :heart:but Cocos and Karmens look fab as well, definitely picking this issue up.

Freja, Karolin AND Karmen eds!? This issue is like a dream come true for me. Thanks so much for all the shots user.n!

Cover is good, I don't like Eniko but she looks great on the cover. Agree to everyone who said that cover is simple and beautiful. Colors are great.

Also eds are looking OK. Though there're not my fav models but last time I really like Sigrid's work. ^_^

The cover is nice ...
The only thing I like about this is Eniko's and Monika's editorials.

Oh I love this issue! Really great editorials with great models....the cover is simple but beautiful. it wokrs for me.
Can't wait to see it all in HQ

i :heart: the cover! it's very stunning. love the colors especially Eniko's make-up. :smile: plus the cover shot itself, just wow. :smile:

the editorials are also great! Coco's, Guinevere's, Freja's & Shalom's are the best ones IMO. especially Coco's. :smile:

OMG... i just can't wait to get the issue... Freja and Jac, it's heaven on earth, definitely:D

I don't really like covers that rely purely on colourful makeup, I never though Eniko suited heavy makeup any way, but I'm happy to see her on the cover and her ed looks nice too. But I really cant stand Coco and Shalom, most of the eds looks really nice though, particularly Guineveres and Frejas, can't wait to get this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->