Numéro #108 November 2009 : Toni Garrn by Greg Kadel

^^I actually read the opposite that humans find symmetry and averageness in a face attractive, but anyway I look forward to seeing the contents, tbh the covers haven't been that good as of late so I didn't have too high hopes.

Here is a preview of Nicola's editorial. I am enjoying the first shot especially - she is a very haunting sort of beauty and I've been enjoying her editorially.

From Numero 108
Ph. Greg Kadel
Stylist: Brian Molloy

Image Credit | Models.com

I love this girl! It's absolutely quality work. Very happy for her :heart: It's her first blue chip ed :heart: Work it!

Are there no infos yet about the other eds of this issue or did I miss something?

From Numero 108
Ph. Greg Kadel
Stylist: Brian Molloy

Image Credit | Models.com
for some reason this reminds me of that vogue paris ed with natasha poly channeling BB... maybe it's the colours.
i really like the styling.

Review:

Cover: Toni by Greg Kadel
Exposure : Edita by Solve Sundsbo
Chrysalide : Shalom by Sofia+Mauro
Métamorphose : Anja by Miguel Reveriego
Plein air : Nicola by Greg Kadel
Double face : Alla by Sebastian Kim
Lunaire : Abbey by Liz Collins

No news ads.

Fashist

The cover is a beautiful image, just a shame there's so much retouching on it.

Ed looks stunning - thanks for posting.

it looks to be a mediocre issue. can't wait to see anja's ed though.

Toni just irritates me... i think she is very beautiful but she still doesn't know how to express ANYTHING with her eyes... :angry:

I'm disappointed there's no Akrans ed but I'm very excited to see Alla by Sebastian Kim :heart:

The preview sounds amazing as usual. Want to see Abbey and Edita and i must say that Nicola's ed works for me!!!

Same for me camilla is one of my fav in Numéro!

I think this must be Alla's ed, I've never seen it before

sebastiankim.com

I wonder if I'm getting really older or if Numéro is getting more and more boring... do I have wrong memories in mind and the mag was always like this ? Using the same names over and over again ?

Seriously... they're doing it like Vogue Paris, pushing the same girls issue after issue. I truly love Edita and Abbey Lee never fails to deliver a good editorial and Alla looks fabuluous in print. But, apart from Nicola (lovely story) there is nothing "new" in this issue.

Now, I might be wrong because I haven't seen anything more than what has been posted here. And some stories might be surprisingly good, visually speaking. Though, I feel some doubts growing in me, don't know why...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if I'm getting really older or if Numéro is getting more and more boring... do I have wrong memories in mind and the mag was always like this ? Using the same names over and over again ?

I don't think you are getting older. :flower:
I think that it is getting boring aswell.
The editorials from 2006-2008 where some of the best I have ever seen, where as now they are just another editorial...
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->