Numéro #110 February 2010 : Anna Selezneva by Peter Lindbergh

5467pg.jpg

imgmodels.com

Whilst I'm not a Frida fan...on one hand I'm very impressed with the energy and shapes she's showing in the editorial, never expected something as strong from her, as she has been a lifeless rag doll in other eds. However I personally feel uncomfortable looking at her in an overtly sexual light, she's only 16 and doesn't have a look that's naturally sultry so I want to know whose clever idea it was to promote the idea of "underage girls wearing barely-there clothing" (I know they are not the first but really...)

I would rather to see the preview of Anna's ed as a cover and wow at Frida G. her editorial is stunning.

frida straight murdered that spread. amazing lighting.

Horrible cover. Anna is one model that I do not need to see naked.

I'm also not comfortable seeing Frida in an editorial like that.

Frida looks stunning in her hed but Anna looks terrible in hers. And the cover is so bad! Bad composition, bad styling (what is going on with her hair?)... Plus Anna's legs always photograph short so I'm not sure this pose works for her...

My god Frida!:woot: Amazing ed! Makes up for not the best cover, still can't judge the latter though unless I see it bigger

Not really impressed by this issue of Numéro, which is in a way sad, because I usually like their covers and editorials.

:shock: Frida's ed is stunning! I don't like the cover.

The cover is a flat, but i feel the editorial will be good. Frida, in another hand, wow, blew me away. She looks nothing but gorgeous, wow, so unexpected coming from her. The 5th pic is ridicously perfect. That one should be the cover.

Yikes. Anna looks horrific on the cover and in her editorial. Absolutely terrible! I've never been a big fan of hers, but this certainly proves why.

Frida's editorial is great. I'm not crazy about her either, but she definitely is impressive in the story.

Frida ed should've been the cover! Adore every shot... breath taking

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"