Numéro #112 April 2010 : Toni Garrn & Sessilee Lopez by Jean-Baptiste Mondino

I would've done something different with the styling, or the pose maybe, but based on the cast alone I like it. Both Toni and Sessilee are, imo, some of the most stunningly beautiful models working today, so I'm happy to see both of them.

Frankly, with faces like their's I don't think either of them really need to do anything but pose. :lol:

Love the pairing, and the simplicity makes for quite a strong picture.

The cover isn't bad, Toni looks surprisingly good here.

So happy for Sessi being the third black model to grace Numero Cover...Wish they would have been a lil more creative or edgier with the cover styling, pose, intensity, etc...

Really, only 3? That's sad. Though not surprising, I suppose. :(

OT: Mr-Dale, you have 'allo 'allo on your avatar!! I love it.
we should not forget how many black models we have in gerneral. btw how many asian models ever graced any numbero cover (?). i cannot picture even one at the moment...

^ I agree. People are always going on and on about how black models are rarely used in these magazines, but we shouldn't forget about minorities, in general and how they all get bypassed in favor of other, more 'commercial' models. Anways, I'm excited to see a review of this.

Third time actually! There was an early issue that featured around 4 models. Don't ask me who.
I think I might prefer the Caroline/Masha cover...there was more energy in that cover. But I definetly like this cover. I wonder if it would've looked better when shot in color....

Oh right! I always forget about that one :lol: I'm not sure if I count it myself, though, as it is still focused around one model (The others only served as decoration, it would seem) :lol:

we should not forget how many black models we have in gerneral. btw how many asian models ever graced any numbero cover (?). i cannot picture even one at the moment...

not one I'm afraid
althout I think I'm right in saying it is quite recent that we have aisian tops (except for devon)

Wish they had given the cover to just Sessilee. Toni Garrn is not at her best on this cover.

I expected a lot more when I saw "numero" and "sessilee" in the same sentence, it's a bit dull and soft but not as great as it could have been

puuuuuh i think numero is getting so unmodern now.........every issue looks the same!!!!
:-(

Maybe not the most eye grabbing cover but i still think they both look absolutely gorgeous together, excited to see the edits inside!:D

puuuuuh i think numero is getting so unmodern now.........every issue looks the same!!!!
:-(

I noticed that like 5 years ago and I stopped buying because EVERY ISSUE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME!

Toni Garrn & Sessilee Lopez

c28e3d2c756a.jpg
bb61a88cad31.jpg

8bd3592d1adb.jpg
101f15a960a6.jpg

635af291cb44.jpg
a07b023039a8.jpg

e1047dda879a.jpg

Journaux

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads