Numéro 113 May 2010 : Anja Rubik by Camilla Akrans

anja's edit is, by far, my favorite one from the whole issue. no matter how repetitive camilla's work is, i'll never get tired of it. for sure, that very ed isn't different at all from what she usually offers, but anyway she manages to capture a kind of poetical, compelling atmosphere, which emphasizes anja's ravishing face. i'm also very astonished by dree's edit..! she isn't particularly impressive, but i still like her spread. it's a pleasant surprise to see valerija featured in the magazine too, her pictures are literally fabulous! however, my biggest disappointments go to lindbergh's edit, whose work often thrills me, but which simply bores me there, and sigrid's... she looks unbelievably inexpressive! her face is contorsed with the same frowning expression on each shot and she seems to be trying too hard, but in the longrun, it's simply tiring.. and fruitless.

So far I love Małgosia's, Sigrid's and Anja's editorials. Those editorials are amazing!
Looks like a great issue.^_^

Great issue, loving all the edits, esp Anja and Sigrids, shes such a bombshell in it!:heart:

amazing issue :clap:
i'm so enthusiastic about it.. first that good surprise of that cover, followed by a much promising preview... Great line-up as well... Valerija :crush: I love what they've done with her... playing with her darker sides, looking dangerous, elegant, beautiful

Can anyone explain to me what's so special about Malgosia...
That ed (and all her others...) is drop death boring, right?

I like the cover. Not immensely but It's not bad. It's a bit plain, I like Camilla's creative work more. I'd buy it. I wish I could just to see all those amazing eds in it! :smile:

Malgosia looks insanely gorgeous in her ed.

^I know, right :shock:

And Dree looks good too....kuddos to the photographer and his team :lol:

^Yep! i only enjoy her's and Caroline's. The rest is so deja-vu.

I'm not a fan of Anja but this cover is really good, make-up is awesome!

same here :innocent: not a fan of anja but i really like that cover. I don't even recognize her on the cover :D

I had the mag in my hands today and i have to say MALGOSIA IS GORGEOUS ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->