Numéro #114 June / July 2010 : Monika Jagaciak by Sølve Sundsbø

JAC & Frida in the same magazine and campaign. They're gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! :heart::heart:

Good cover, I'm excited for Magdalena's editorial

I love that girl! F*** LOVE. :heart:
Does anyone know the price of this Número magazine in Russia? I neeeeeeeed Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
great cover!... jac looks stunning!... and all attention is focused on her eyes...i like it:heart:

Love the cover. And Frida's editorial. That's it so far though.

Doesn't Jac have an editorial? :unsure:

Anyway... LOVE! Numéro covers are always one of the bests, but this one is more than divine. Jac!! I love it! Great cast of models!! :heart:

Jac does look incredible, but I wish Numero covers were just a bit more interesting when they always have such great cover model choices.

I love this cover,Monika looks stunning. I'm so glad she landed this.
Excited for almost all the eds.

One of Jac's stunning shots I have ever seen! I just love the way she stares plus her hands. :heart:

FINALLY Numéro pulls it together! That's the first issue I'll be getting in a while, for the cover alone (although the eds are nice too)

Lovely cover and happy for Jac :D but the highlight for me is Guinevere's editorial which is just heartbreakingly gorgeous.:heart: Beautiful lighting and great use of water.........the other edits here, pale in comparison.

Monika looks lovely on this cover. Not too impressed with the eds, I must say.

Magdalena:heart:
Patricia^_^
Frida:innocent:
Guinevere van Seenus:blink:
Dree:yuk:
Miranda?:ninja:

all of the girls besides Miranda have been in Numero constantly...im only excited for Magdalena's and Miranda's ed

Last edited by a moderator:
the content doesn't look too exciting sadly.frida and guinevere's editorials are the only good ones so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->