Numéro #114 June / July 2010 : Monika Jagaciak by Sølve Sundsbø

miranda looks SO photoshopped. like a cartoon character in some. weird.

^For me it looks like Miranda Kerr.

Beautiful cover. It looks like something out of the late 80s. And Jac looks more like a woman and less like an awkward young girl.

It's def Miranda, it's an alright ed, nothing special though. Can't wait for HQ's of Magda's ed. :wub:

Sensational cover indeed! Recently, Numero hasn't been as exciting as it used to be, but this cover is classic Numéro and therefore fantastic. I hope Jac stays around for a loooooong time to come!

^Yes, at last Numero returns to doing decent covers, it's so good at producing those slightly strange and stunning visions.

This just made me love Monika, what a stunning cover! Best Numero cover in ages! :wub:

And Miranda's editorial also looks great, this makes me want to see even more from her. It's been a long time since I've been this excited about Numero.

Beautiful cover! The eds. are kind of bad. I love Miranda but her ed is really boring and blonde hair doesn't work for her.

I haven't bought a magazine in months but I'm so picking up this issue. First of all, Jac's cover is beyond captivating and I'm head over heels over Miranda's school ed and also with Magda's ed as well. Just an issue with amazing content.

Magdalena:heart:
Patricia^_^
Frida:innocent:
Guinevere van Seenus:blink:
Dree:yuk:
Miranda?:ninja:

all of the girls besides Miranda have been in Numero constantly...im only excited for Magdalena's and Miranda's ed

i agree, the content as a whole really underwhelms me... i have to admit i'm biased about Magdalena, she appears very often in Numéro and thus isn't an innovative choice, but that's still her edit i'm looking forward to. it looks amazing judging from the previews! frida... well, i have tried to appreciate her, but there's definitely something about her that bugs me, although i can't pinpoint what it is. plus, i think her print work has been extremely bland so far, and it seems that it's not that very edit which is going to change my mind. the strong point of that issue is definitely the cover :heart: such a striking, stellar shot of Monika..!

love miranda's editorial. she looks like a doll. im all about the fantasy.

I adore the cover. Jac looks fantastic and i am normally not a fan of her.

Miranda's ed is already. I like the concept and execution, but I find her jarring in high fashion. No matter how many eds or campaigns she gets, its just odd visually. Sorry

Regardless of the model, I love everything Solve does. But when the model is beautiful and does a great job, the combination is such a treat!
imo, every editorial have something interesting going on: the model, the styling, the photographer...
Thanks for the cover & previews :smile:

The cover is quite nice, but I'm not a fan of Monika. The only editorial that is interesting is Guinevere's

Last edited by a moderator:
Patricia looks just so amazing in her editorial! I didn't know what to think of her at first but she's convinced me for sure. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew637
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->