Numéro #114 June / July 2010 : Monika Jagaciak by Sølve Sundsbø

i love the video; miranda is doing an amazing job going from commercial to high end fashion.

Wonder why she doesn't start acting instead...she just looks so out of place in the fashion oriented gigs she does.

I just bought this issue and realized Jac is not in it! What the hell? She's on the cover and she has no editorial? Am I missing something here? I feel cheated.

unfortunately she has nothing inside ... I bought the magazine a few weeks ago for Miranda and she is really beautiful in print in that shot!

Why are people susprised that the cover model does not have an ed inside? It happens all the time at Numero.

sorry mikel but I've just took a look to the last 2 issues:
Anja was on the cover of #113 and she had 13 pages inside
same thing for Numéro #112 with Toni Garrn & Sessilee Lopez on the cover!

Numero doesn't necessarily have an ed of the cover model's in it.

sorry mikel but I've just took a look to the last 2 issues:
Anja was on the cover of #113 and she had 13 pages inside
same thing for Numéro #112 with Toni Garrn & Sessilee Lopez on the cover!

Yes, I know that, that's why I didn't use the term 'always' in my previous post.. I've been buying Numero since 2003, and the fact remains that covermodels often don't get an ed inside.

It's strange that no info about the August issue has been posted yet, apparantly it was released last friday.

I saw it yesterday and i'm in Canada.

^ Do you mean, you've seen new issue Numero #115? Are you sure? It's not out even in France yet. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh. i get it. i saw this one, the june/july sorry. i'll go have my coffee now and never post this early again.:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->