Numéro #116 September 2010 : Natasha Poly by Karl Lagerfeld

after seeing Sasha's previews, any one of her shots could have been the cover

I think its a bit harsh to say the cover looks bad b/c Natasha looks old.
the lighting definitely isn't doing her any favors, but it's not terrible
the editorial, however, does seem like something I've seen time and time again.

I love the cover, but Sasha would've been better for it. It's not like Natasha hasn't had any covers this year. :rolleyes:

I like the cover, Natasha's ed is also okay for me, but with her partner- not so much. I'm afraid that one day Baptiste will pop up from my fridge:lol:.
I love Edita and Sasha ediorials though.

Great cover, feminine, seductive and mysterious.
She's like floating in the air

But I don't really agree with the 'title' "Alchimie"... "Divine" would have been better matching with the picture if only they haven't used it before.

"Hero Just for one day" Heidi Mount
by Chad Pitman

She's my fav ed in the mag.

TsU9EnA.jpg

Scanned by me.

A really amazing editorial! Thanks for scanning, elsaskywalker. Can't wait for Edita's ed. Also love it although it is a completely different ed, of course.

It's not exactly an amazingly inspiring issue, but it is nice. I like the cover a lot in person, and I do really enjoy Sasha's editorial!

Thank you so much for scanning Edita's editorial, elsaskywalker. She's so beautiful and the editorial is really good.

Thank you so much for all the scans!
The cover looks even better in HQ, I honestly think it's one of the best covers of the year so far. And all the editorials look fantastic. What an amazing issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Eternal sunshine" Ashley Smith
by Sofia Sanchez and Mauro Mongiello.
Realised by Samuel François and Jessica Gordon.

I think the pictures were taken in Etretat, France.

Scanned by me.

Why didn`t Edita just get the cover

Vogue Paris September issue is nothing compared to this Numero issue.
I can't wait to see Sasha's editorial in HQ, Akrans's work is so beautiful but so boring already.

I really can't wait for the HQ Sasha scans, her ed is my favourite. :heart: Edita's is okay, but very predictable because of Camilla's photography, Edita does look beautiful though. :crush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->