Numéro #118 November 2010 : Sigrid Agren by Ben Hassett

I've been a little disappointed with numero this year, but this one is spectacular...

I always like Numero covers, with one or two exceptions, but this is definitely not one of those exceptions. They often have a minimalistic appeal, but still keeps things interesting and with a degree of depth; this cover is a good example, imo.

The lighting, the styling, and the photography is all very well done and harmonized. In addition, Sigrid also looks lovely and fits into the picture well. There's definitely a coolness to this.

I usually dislike Sigrid in print, but this cover is perfect. Love the melancholic mood.

i'm actually glad they avoided the cliche of using a model who is usually considered an ice queen, sigrid looks great here.:heart:

I agree, it's nice to see a slightly different take on winter every now and then. I'm really happy that Sigrid has the cover, it looks really promising. I'm just hoping that in HQ that the right hand side of the cover doesn't have such a dimensionless feel to it:innocent:

I love the subtleness of the cover, the tranquility of the eyes and the effect the fur gives of. Lovely cover indeed! So happy for Sigrid!

I think this makes up for Constance's awful cover (well, in my opinion at least) last month. I wonder if she'll have an editorial.

I think this makes up for Constance's awful cover (well, in my opinion at least) last month. I wonder if she'll have an editorial.

I didn't like last issue's cover either. I hope there's Sigrid's ed of the same concept inside.

Personally I'm not exactly blown away. But there's no denying it's a bad shot. Sigrid's face looks captivating and I love those piercing eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->