Numéro #118 November 2010 : Sigrid Agren by Ben Hassett

Looks like a bad issue, don't like any of the eds, just some shots from Sigrid's eds are ok.

Dafne's editorial in good quality:

"Ceci est un Titre" by Greg Kadel
Styled by Elizabeth Sulcer

fashiongonerogue

greg kadel the best out there right now. gorgeous editorial.

Dafne can be a bit too angular for me, but then she does an editorial like this where she looks so dramatic - and I'm drawn to her.

Same ol' same ol' from Numero. Nonetheless, Sigrid's cover is just absolutely sublime.

The editorials are gorgeous, but I don't know why I feel this mag got to lack something.. It feels kind of repetitive.

Can't take my gaze away from Dafne's beautiful, beautiful editorial. Kadel killed it.

I'm don't really like Dafne's ed, although I can see how others might like it. For me, it's like there's so much going on, but nothing stands out to me.

i love all of these too wow, such a fabulous issue! especially samantha's :smile:

ashley smith looks very pretty in print!great ed

whoooa! i am so in love with emily's spread. super chic & i love her eyes. she is stunning & incredibly stylish in her edit. she smashed that spread! so inspiring.

I'm just sick of Reveriego's pictures, I'm thinking about tearing off the pages of his ed, that way the magazine would be a bit more... acceptable.
It's a pretty bad issue anyway, I only like Ben Hassett's ed.

Just a reminder : Quoting pictures in posts is not allowed.
Thanks!:flower:

I thought for a second that I liked sebastian kim's ed, but seeing it up close, it's a lesser version of the Mert & Marcus's "Princesse Natalia" ed from Vogue Paris...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"