Numéro #129 December 2011 / January 2012 : Karlie Kloss by Greg Kadel

Well I don't like the cover but I'm enjoying the ascent of Kloss.

Karlie is on a roll! First her amazing VI cover now this. She is becoming a model I quite like!

I generally dislike Karlie's printwork but this is amazing! I love the colours and the flying hair.

Ms. Karlie Claws is practically everywhere this month. From VS to VI to this. Looking forward to her spread and the rest of the contents.

i'm a bit meh on the cover, i think it's mainly the colour but i'm looking forward to seeing the contents.

DEAM! What an amazing cover!!

Now this is what I call a model doing a GREAT job. Good job KK :D

Wow, this is such a strong shot!! Her tranformation into a supermodel over the years has been amazing.

Love seeing Karlie on the covers of magazines, she's becoming quite a success. Pose and facial wise, she looks great on Numero. But I'm not loving that outfit she's wearing... it's quite ugly.

This girl graced the Dec. covers of 3 major mags. She's on a roll.
That's a beautiful cover indeed, and surely makes me look forward to seeing what's inside.

It`s okay. Not jumping

wow Kloss is everywhere...loving the one too! not really wow but it's nice..can't wait for her editorial inside, hopefully it won't be as 'shocking' as her VI nude editorial lol

fabulous!!! Way better than her Vogue Italia distorted cover and editorial

Karlie is indeed on a roll. I love this one. The movement of her hair just goes well with the expression of her face. :smile:

DEAR GOD!!!! THIS IS KLOSS MONTH!!! BRILLIANT COVER! c'est magnifique!!!

I love the fact that she's really is on a roll, I love this cover and I am looking forward to seeing more of her.^_^

Wow Karlie is on fire! I love this cover. Karlie and the big blue sky make a striking and beautiful match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"