Numéro #141 March 2013 : Natalia Vodianova by Karl Lagerfeld

The third one is nice but I agree with everyone in saying that this is very dull. You get Natalia and this is what you produce? For shame, Karl, for shame.

this is really boring, the first one looks really odd? hopefully the content is much better!

I agree with Elfinkova, much more could have been done with Natalia.
they should stop using Lagerfeld, he's isn't doing them any favours.

Yep,they are boring.
But I love them all,they just showed the beauty,softness of Natalia in a simple way.
Oh come on,the biggest reason is that I am fond of Natalia.

What can I expect from Karl Lagerfeld, when it comes to photography? As everyone says those are just dull, although the second one looks a bit outstanding because of the dress. It's been years since Natalia graced the cover of french Numero so it should have been better than this. The covers she had done before were much more fantastic. Hope the content wouldn't be as bland as the covers.

I know the covers are boring ,but I just can't stop loving them.Natalia is beautiful as always.

What's the point in having three covers when they all look... the same.
Would have prefered three different models or three different settings then.

Ugh. Not a fan of Natalia but the third one is definitely the best.

At least Karl doesn't use Chanel/Fendi outfits to shoot all of his covers and editorials whenever he has the chance, as Hedi Slimane does with SLP recently. For that I appreciate him as a photographer a bit more. The covers are acceptable, but the second and third cover would have been amazing had there been a more effective facial expression.

I don't mind the second cover, will probably get that one if given the chance. But I agree, the covers are boring (though it's Karl's photography, so I'm not surprised).

Natalia is beautiful and soft, a bit boring, but despite that I like it! The third one is the best one.

This is very boring, but 3rd cover looks the best. I think Numero should choose other photographer for Couture shoots...

I like it, Natalia looks weird and that's always good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->