Numéro #141 March 2013 : Natalia Vodianova by Karl Lagerfeld

I have to say every editorial posted is great and makes up for the bland cover. I especially love Greg Kadel + Julia Frauche's editorial. She's really great in print. Ondria's editorial though... I don't even know what to say.

Greg Kadel's editorial is delightfully bizarre! :heart: Easily my favorite editorial Numéro has produced in quite awhile.

The first cover is a little scary and the third cover is beautiful. But all the main editorial images are absolutely divine! I also really like Jessica Stam's ed.

O-M-G,what a solid issue!!!
I have to say I enjoy most editorials especially Hans Feurer's and Karl Lagerfeld's.
The first one is just typical Hans's work,but I am fond of the summer mood in it.
The latter just shocked me,it even makes me dont believe it was by Karl Lagerfeld,so dreamy,lovely.

I was about to comment on the merits of this issue until I saw Ondria's edit.
How can anyone think that was a good idea? Why would Numero publish something so tacky? It's nonsense really.

^ I don't think there's any valid excuse they can give for that editorial. But I'm sure we'll hear some of the typical "blackface doesn't have the same meaning in Europe" BS we always hear when there are disgusting racist editorials like those. :rolleyes:

Nadja's editorial is superb, I love the energy she's showing.

Thank you, Mat Cyruss for posting all the editorials:flower:

I was about to comment on the merits of this issue until I saw Ondria's edit.
How can anyone think that was a good idea? Why would Numero publish something so tacky? It's nonsense really.

such a ridiculous ed:angry:

Oh I really want to like La Couture Enchantée, but almost every photo, there is just something that doesn't look natural. The clothes are gaspingly beautiful, the setting is lovely (albeit a tad cliche), and Natalia is such a soft beauty. But maybe it's a combination of some of the posing, the photoshop or something else I can't quite put my finger on that really makes the photos look artifical (less like a dreamy fantasy and more like a forest backdrop and couture clothing). Oh well, I'd still love to see it all in print which might change my mind ^_^

"African Queen" is such a WTF title, "Tan Mom" would have been the better choice:innocent:
Poor Ondria

I just don't get the point of making an editorial called "African Queen" and booking a caucasian girl with tacky Jersey Shore tan. Is it really that hard to book an actual black girl? :huh:

it's an ok issue...juliana looks amazing in her editorial

I just don't get the point of making an editorial called "African Queen" and booking a caucasian girl with tacky Jersey Shore tan. Is it really that hard to book an actual black girl? :huh:

IA i found it so pathetic, they should be ashamed of themselves

This issue is fantastic, i'm in love with Stam and natalia's edit, they should choose one of these shots for the cover, the 3 that they choosed are very boring.

Me: "OOh Natalia!:D Oh, Karl:sick:"

African Queen
Blackface?! F*cking seriously? Because the industry totally lacks women of colour right?:judge: I hope there is backlash, just to see what kind of moronic excuse the ones responsible for this mess will come up with.

Last edited by a moderator:
When did Natalia become so boring?

But this issue is still amazing, I love all the editorials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"