Numéro #200 February 2019 by Peter Lindbergh & Jean-Baptiste Mondino

Trust Babeth to deliver that one terrible cover of Irina despite the latter being on a roll lately. Neither the hair nor matronly outfit suits her.

I hate when a see a cover that like. Seems like no one was giving a damn, they just shoot some pictures and added the layout. Zero effort.

Is this her real hair? She keeps doing different photoshoots with this haircut but I can't tell if it's a wig or what.

There are two more covers to come. Probably as dreadful as the first one.

oh la... what is with Peter's recent work... I think he should stick with his muses...

It feels like I’ve seen this before

Numero has gone down the drain. Such shame

Trainwreck. I think they will have a limited silver cover to hide away this mess

The photo is not even cover-worthy. Is Bradley’s PR team behind all these covers?
Most certainly. This girl has more moves under her sleeve than Kris Jenner (since her very beginning in Russia). Everytime she jumps ship to a new more prominent partner, I tend to almost find her genius and, in some way, empowering (in the way she plays everyone). Bradley is certainly a very powerful man nowadays (just see how many nominations he was able to gather) but I never believed in his longevity as a Hollywood power player. You need a minimum of talent for that. Let's see what happens.

What I do know is that I prefer to see her like this. This is what she looks like in real life and I much prefer when a team decides to let that shine instead of trying to cover her up in glamour and glitter making her look like a lifeless mannequin. We already have her other clones for that. The only thing I really despise here is the styling. That outfit is awful and not meant for a "raw" shoot.

The other two covers are Alexandra Micu and Lexi Boling (both quite better).

Looks like both other covers were shot by other photographer
img.jpg
img-1.jpg

Numero February 2019 Digital Edition via pressreader.com

Babeth must see the world in black & white. I don't think I've ever seen an editor so obsessed with monochrome.

Both Irina and Lexi look drunk/high. I don't believe there were no better cover options. I guess this does reflect the current state of Numero though. Haven't bought it in ages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheetz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"