Numéro #214 June/July 2020 : Lady Gaga by Hedi Slimane

:sick::sick::sick:
The one Hollywood celebrity cover they've done in months, years if I'm correct, and it had to be her. Shot by Hedi. The only way it could be worse if it's styled by Formichetti. A true trinity of horror.
Everything on this cover is forced and fake, even the strategically placed ciggie.

Also, the casting sounds about as interesting as the idea of another B&W cover for Numero.

Quite unflattering, I'm not a big fan. Looks like she's revisiting Jo Calderone which is an exciting concept, but the result image could've looked much better!

Edit: A friend tells me that this is an old picture from 2009/10 - apparently, the proof is in her lips and old nose! It does look dated and with Hedi's dull style, you could never tell. I wonder if it's true

Quite unflattering, I'm not a big fan. Looks like she's revisiting Jo Calderone which is an exciting concept, but the result image could've looked much better!

Edit: A friend tells me that this is an old picture from 2009/10 - apparently, the proof is in her lips and old nose! It does look dated and with Hedi's dull style, you could never tell. I wonder if it's true
OMG, so this is fake? Or Numéro didin't make shots from home as the other magazines?

Not only does it look fan made, it does also look like an outtake during her The Fame Monster era.

It's the type of image you see in ladygaga.net

^ Yeah, I am nearly certain it’s an outtake from her 2009 The Fame Monster album artwork shoot.

I'd have thought this vulgar opportunist would have gone the serious actress route and spared us her "music" and attempts to promote it...

Hedi Slimane photography is almost as boring as his designs for Celine.

Apparently it’s a real cover, using an archive image

This is the silliest thing I've ever seen. Gaga doesn't even look like this anymore, why use an archive image lmao

Reactions: KoV
If they were going for a picture from a decade ago, why couldn't they put a better, more lively picture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->