Numéro #218 November 2020 : Assa Baradji by Txema Yeste & Barbara Valente by Colin Solal Cardo

I love Assa, she is a cool girl to work with but her attitude... Always clear that she really does not give a f*ck. She puts zero energy most of the time.

Plus, what is the orange thing on her head...?

Assa! :heart::heart: Way overdue.
Nice to see. French model on a French magazine and she looks stunning. Of course, she's wearing black because Babette doesn't do colour.

I love it but the skin and leather shining like that, is that racial fetishim? honest question.

this piece of red hair out of the blue looks odd would've been better without it, just sleek hair
color scheme is great though

Beautiful colors and I like the nonchalant attitude, I do hope the editorial is more dynamic.

the red hair is not working, otherwise its a nice shot. It could've been centered and zoomed in a bit more.

Tyra would scream “you need to smize, girl!” when seeing this picture but I actually like the nonchalant vibe of it all.

Beautiful, another stunning cover by Txema.

On a side note, is it weird that David Bellemere is in Numero again? Is all forgiven by the industry? I know Numero is not the most socially conscious and woke of magazines, but still.

I want to know why we're seeing this picture? Like what about this makes it a cover image?

Love Assa and LOVE Txema but this image falls short for me as a cover... will wait to see the ed

It's been a while since I have been enthusiastic about a Numéro cover. This one is pure regal. I love everything. I had no idea who was Assa, great job! I'll be buying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->