Numéro #84 June/July 2007 : Anja Rubik by Camilla Akrans

I'd say Anja :flower: maybe....Camilla Akrans? :unsure:
Quite possibly. ^_^

I can't say I like the cover.. At first glance, it has a nice sensual feel to it, but the pose is just too awkward, she looks highly uncomfortable lying there. And my attention keeps being drawn to the nostrils. :neutral:

Looks like Anja Rubik to me as well. Regardless, it looks good! :smile:

Quite possibly. ^_^

I can't say I like the cover.. At first glance, it has a nice sensual feel to it, but the pose is just too awkward, she looks highly uncomfortable lying there. And my attention keeps being drawn to the nostrils. :neutral:

she's got sexy nostrils, doesn't she?:woot:

the bling bling outfit is as beautiful as she is.

I agree that's Anja

Definitely Anja.

Is that one of the dresses from the finale of the Dolce & Gabbana S/S 07 show? It seems really unusual that a June magazine would still be photographing spring collections...

I agree it's Anja by Akrans but I don't like it, there is too much going on, no real focus exept on her nostrils. This is typically a photo from an ed used for the cover, it's not a proper cover shot, just like Anja/Akrans cover from last year (the topless one).

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree it's Anja by Akrans but I don't like it, there is too much going on, no real focus exept on her nostrils. This is typically a photo from an ed used for the cover, it's not a proper cover shot, just like Anja/Akrans cover from last year (the topless one).
Are you 100% positive it's by Akrans? Just to make sure before I edit :flower:

Gorgeous cover... I'm just not a fan of Akrans. Her stuff are so... pale and weak. I find everything so pastelly and airbrushed to death. :ninja:

Eeeh. The cover is abit bland, I think it would be much stronger if you could see Anja's eyes. With the red lips, the big metal cuff and striking dress I think there's too much going on.

I'm pretty sure it Akrans work. Her signature use of natural lighting is evident here :heart:
The covers of Numero have been too similiar looking as of late but I do like the looks of this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->