Numéro #84 June/July 2007 : Anja Rubik by Camilla Akrans

This issue looks fab from start to finish. Anja looks like some sort of fallen Icarus on the cover, shielding her eyes from the sun, while her golden wing lies broken across her. Crazy glamour.

This issue looks fab from start to finish. Anja looks like some sort of fallen Icarus on the cover, shielding her eyes from the sun, while her golden wing lies broken across her. Crazy glamour.

That's such a beautiful description tigerrouge :heart:

Tigerrouge said:
Anja looks like some sort of fallen Icarus on the cover, shielding her eyes from the sun, while her golden wing lies broken across her. Crazy glamour.

I don't like the cover at all, but that is a good discription, you almost made me like it :lol:

BerlinRocks said:
Le manège enchanté by Miles A.

scanned by berlinrocks

This looks really good! Thanks for scanning :flower:

The issue looks great! I hope I can get my hands on it. I especially like the editorials with Bruna, Caroline, and Diana.

Finally got the issue today. Didn't look at the scans here (exept for the Anja and Diana scans), so I was very suprised to see all the amazing eds for the first time. Absolutely love the Olga Sherer ed, I'm getting more into her everytime I see another ed with her. I also love the Guy Bourdin vibe of that ed. Jessica looks amazing in Liz Collins' beaty ed, simple stunning as always.

this ed is stunning to me--it features a Maria Callas lookalike model with a graphic b+w Depression era art school feel--a very original and strong p.o.v.

Great very colorfull and sophidticated I specially like Anja Julia and Stam.

Thanks Berlinrocks for all the scans

Olympe
Photography : Camilla Akrans
Styling : Franck Benhamou
Hair : Shay Ashual
Make-up : Wendy Rowe
Model : Anja Rubik

Scanned by BerlinRocks

When Numero was still good. With relevant photographers and relevant models.

Especially the Olga Sherer ed is to die for, even though it’s such a blatant Guy Bourdon rip off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->