Numéro China #26 February 2013 : Tatjana Patitz by Phillip Dixon

Absolutely amazing cover! Tatjana looks so gorgeous!:woot::heart:

Very artistic image and strong concept, I wish though that both of her legs were on the floor because her left leg up like this on the chair makes it look weird and not as confident as the photographer's vision or editor's vision was I assume. It's also a nice surprise to see her on a magazine cover after so so many years. I'm not a fan of hers but I do admit that she's a good model so it's nice to see that, at her age, she still inspire some editors.

This is the fourth photographer this magazine has used in the past four months, and finally someone whose aesthetic I find appealing. Tiziano Magni had a good start, but as time goes by his work becomes increasingly uninspiring. I stopped purchasing after the October 2012 issue, because I couldn't decide among Tiziano/Yin Chao's photography, Huang Xiao Meng's modelling and Joseph Carle's styling which bored me the most. But now this is a nice cover in terms of the setting, lighting and color compostion, and great to see Tatjana here. Hope the contents turn out to be convincing.

So nice to see Tatjana and what a beauty! This is their best cover in some time.

Tatjana on a Chinese magazine cover? What a weird combination! When she was on the top of her game, chinese even didn't know what a fashion magazine looked like

Great to see her again in new covers or editorials, this is a strong cover & seeling foward of her ed.

Great cover, love to see it in HQ

Laetitia Casta is written on the cover :cool: I pray for a new editorial.
Tatjana Patitz:heart:

Very unexpected but Tatjana looks fantastic in it, like some glamourous stars.

Woman
model: Tatjana Patitz
photographer: Phillip Dixon

scaned by im_sherry @Numero.baidu.tieba

Dark shadow
Photographer: Wing Shya
model: unknown

scaned by im_sherry @Numero.baidu.tieba

Last edited by a moderator:
What they did to Tatjana face is a shame.
thenk you for the scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"